DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
I'll update this post next week, but next release will be mostly bug fixes, and UI improvements.
Take in consideration that i release this version 2 days ago, and game development takes a lot of time and effort, so be patient please. In the future, i'll try to add a release per month, with major changes. My patrons will get them as soon as they come out. The next major release will be about clothing mostly :)
From the look of this, looks like I need to wait for 2 months before trying it.

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
i'm a level 3 an have not found an option to use anything on my skills
Press C to open the skill menu, it should say "Points left: 9" on the bottom (3 for each lvl)
Then go and click the charisma skill square and thats it. Now you can do the things that requires charisma 1, like enter the SexShop bathroom.

straydogg

May 9, 2017
nice it just might be worth it once other than taking pics and sleeping, not much else to do yet cuz you run out of energy too fast sorry looks to be a start of a great game tho

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
It's a little late but I wanted to ask you if you're planning to add a free camera option during the scenes? I only activated the metro scene and camera angles.. weren't that appealing to me tbh. Also had limited time so decided to wait for more content. It'ld be nice to see her face impressions in future versions.

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
It's a little late but I wanted to ask you if you're planning to add a free camera option during the scenes? I only activated the metro scene and camera angles.. weren't that appealing to me tbh. Also had limited time so decided to wait for more content. It'ld be nice to see her face impressions in future versions.
Yes i thought about that actually. I made a prototype that would let you move the camera around pressing alt, and lock it by pressing alt again. I just didnt pay more attention to it...
So to anybody reading this, if you like this idea let me know :)

awesome game, do you think you'll pregnancy in this game eventually? :)
Idk, it would be very complicated to integrate in the game...
But i dont wanna discard anything yet.

Reactions: DigitalFire

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Um, okay. So I've finally had a chance to play this...I still love the cel-shaded graphics- and the MC is kinda cute too...okay, she's adorable. :p

BUT, (no offense) is the full title for this game "Becoming Tedious" or "Becoming Monotonous"? Lol :) OMG, the g-r-r-i-i-i-i-n-n-d-d-d. There isn't enough to do or activities that increase yours stats other than diddling yourself (+50) or getting felt up and caught on the train (+20).

I'm really curious about quite a few things;
  1. How are you supposed to get your stats up with such limited options for XP? Are there cheat codes?
  2. How are you supposed to make money? I've been going to the photo studio for 3 weeks now and they keep telling me that I won't be making any money "this week"... How many weeks do I have to work for free? I only have $31 dollars left in my inventory and the weekend is coming up... When do I get hired?
  3. It would be nice if there was some indication as to what day of the week you're on- rather than just discovering "I don't work today", out of the blue.
  4. Is there any way to get rid of the UI during interactive scenes? I kinda blocks the action.
  5. It would be nice if the stats that you're supposed to raise were labeled, so that I know what I'm putting points into. The ones on the left are self-explanatory, but the other 4 (the arm, the lightning bolt (is energy, that one I know), the yapping head, and the open mouth... What are they for/what are they called?
  6. It would also be nice if the mini-game (train) mechanics were explained or at least labeled. I have no idea what the bars are for, or if I'm doing something wrong/right. I just get caught- and the game ends for 20 measly XP...
  7. What is up with the "Golden Ratio" camera game? It's just an odd game.
  8. How are you supposed to raise/lower sub/dom stats? Outgoing? Charisma? Relax? Labels would make this so much less confusing.
  9. Seriously, though. Cheat codes? :)
  10. Also, glancing through the thread there was mention of a mini-game and a walkthrough?
Also, this was a tad strange- I couldn't get the X64 ver. to run on a Win8 machine, at all...but the X86 ver. ran without any problems. :)

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Um, okay. So I've finally had a chance to play this...I still love the cel-shaded graphics- and the MC is kinda cute too...

BUT, (no offense) is the full title for this game "Becoming Tedious" or "Becoming Monotonous"? :) OMG, the g-r-r-i-i-i-i-n-n-d-d-d. There isn't enough to do or activities that increase yours stats other than diddling yourself (+50) or getting felt up and caught on the train (+20).

I'm really curious about quite a few thing;
  1. How are you supposed to get your stats up with such limited options for XP? Are there cheat codes?
  2. How are you supposed to make money? I've been going to the photo studio for 3 weeks now and they keep telling me that I won't be making any money "this week"... How many weeks do I have to work for free? I only have $31 dollars left in my inventory and the weekend is coming up... When do I get hired?
  3. It would be nice if there was some indication as to what day of the week you're on- rather than just discovering "I don't work today", out of the blue.
  4. Is there any way to get rid of the UI during interactive scenes? I kinda blocks the action.
  5. It would be nice if the stats that you're supposed to raise were labeled, so that I know what I'm putting points into. The ones on the left are self-explanatory, but the other 4 (the arm, the lightning bolt (is energy, that one I know), the yapping head, and the open mouth... What are they for/what are they called?
  6. It would also be nice if the mini-game (train) mechanics were explained or at least labeled. I have no idea what the bars are for, or if I'm doing something wrong/right. I just get caught- and the game ends for 20 measly XP...
  7. What is up with the "Golden Ratio" camera game? It's just an odd game.
  8. How are you supposed to raise/lower sub/dom stats? Outgoing? Charisma? Relax? Labels would make this so much less confusing.
  9. Seriously, though. Cheat codes? :)
  10. Also, glancing through the thread there was mention of a mini-game and a walkthrough?
Well, its just the very first release, of course is far from good yet n.n
I want to solve the more techinal stuff before starting to really add content. Today, i finished the next release im going to upload. I solved every single bug that people found, clipings and that sort of stuff. Also added labels in the skill menu.
The day and time you can see in the pause menu (pressing escape).
The bus minigame gives you 100xp if you win. Also the gloryhole and the scenes in the club give you 200xp. And there a few more scenes too. (You can download a walktrough from my patreon if you want, is a public post, you dont have to pay anything)
The money bug also will be solved in next release.
The camera thing is just your job, taking picture of the model :p
I'll upload the next release in a few days, i wanna test it a little more. Also uploading takes a lot of time, speacially since im gonna release for win, linux and mac (and 32bit/64bit) So is a total of 6 uploads, on 4 different mirrors. Uploading 24 times is gonna take me a full day im pretty sure.

Anyways, this release will be only techical stuff. The next one im gonna focus on content, you cant expect, clothes store with new clothes and probably a few other things :p

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
of course is far from good yet
Oh, I never said that it wasn't good- quite the contrary. It looks to have a great deal of promise and potential- it's just a tad confusing and a bit grindy, but it's a Hell of a start. :) The MC model is adorable, unique, and original.

I'm guessing/hoping the bus(?) (is that supposed to be train?), glory-hole, and club mini-games are detailed in the walkthrough? I shall have to go and DL that.

Thanks for the quick response. :)

Reactions: Becoming_Dev

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Oh, I never said that it wasn't good- quite the contrary. It looks to have a great deal of promise and potential- it's just a tad confusing and a bit grindy, but it's a Hell of a start. :) The MC model is adorable, unique, and original.

I'm guessing/hoping the bus(?) (is that supposed to be train?), glory-hole, and club mini-games are detailed in the walkthrough? I shall have to go and DL that.

Thanks for the quick response. :)
Yes the train xD it was supposed to be a bus at first xD
Thank you, im glad you like it so far :)

EDIT: i think im your number 1000 like. Congratulations :p

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Yes the train xD it was supposed to be a bus at first xD
Thank you, im glad you like it so far :)

EDIT: i think im your number 1000 like. Congratulations :p
I shall cherish that forever. Lol

Also, Ye Gods- I am on here way too much... I had a FB account for 10 years and never reached 1,000 likes...

Reactions: Becoming_Dev

pidarblyat609

Jul 3, 2018
why are the early builds always so that sleeping only gives you enough energy for 1 task no matter how long you sleep?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote