Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
The game is runnable in linux/wine, and it does not crash, even though this often does occur with other 3d games played this way.
The only problem doing that is the saving system doesn't work, because the games search for a persistent data path based on windows. I'll add linux and mac support in future releases anyways :)

Reactions: picobyte

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
when will you post ur next vision?cant wait so much
I'll update this post next week, but next release will be mostly bug fixes, and UI improvements.
Take in consideration that i release this version 2 days ago, and game development takes a lot of time and effort, so be patient please. In the future, i'll try to add a release per month, with major changes. My patrons will get them as soon as they come out. The next major release will be about clothing mostly :)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
-Yes, i will make some changes on the way the player moves on future releases.
-Is the left side if you look at it the way you enter :B
-The spamming seems to be an issue on the graphic quality you choose, i dont know why. Try to set the Quality to the best in the options menu and see if that solve it. If you wanna help, send me an inbox telling me if that solved anything :)
But it's on the right side from the place at which you are given the location, so right would be correct.

I will check re the graphics resolution and report back, but as long as we agree that this isn't a solution when you get further along with the game ;-)

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
But it's on the right side from the place at which you are given the location, so right would be correct.

I will check re the graphics resolution and report back, but as long as we agree that this isn't a solution when you get further along with the game ;-)
Of course :) Its just a way to see where the problem originates so i can solve it

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Of course :) Its just a way to see where the problem originates so i can solve it
It was set to lowest by default. I now set it to very high, and it works. It surprises me that it's with low settings that it wouldn't work.

There are many small issues, one of them being that after the first week, you still don't get paid for your work, at least according to the text info.

Also, it is not obvious that you have to press the action key (e) to exit the wardrobe. Especially since everywhere else, there's a back button.

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
It was set to lowest by default. I now set it to very high, and it works. It surprises me that it's with low settings that it wouldn't work.

There are many small issues, one of them being that after the first week, you still don't get paid for your work, at least according to the text info.

Also, it is not obvious that you have to press the action key (e) to exit the wardrobe. Especially since everywhere else, there's a back button.
I added the back button to everything now, so its solved for the next release :)
Idk what is the issue with quality, but i think it has something to do with the mesh being compressed so much, to an extent that it doesnt collide with the triggers the way it should... I have to run some tests about that.
The money thing is weird, it works for me... i going to test that as well anyways.
Thanks for your help :)

celahir

Jun 16, 2017
I played a little more today and must say I like your animations. I also found a few more bugs:
1. You can loop from night back to morning of the same day by getting it on with any of the guys in the night club
2. The game gets stuck when finishing the scene with the calisthenics guys in the park. I tried it multiple times I was in suck2 twice and handjob mode once, because i hadn't unlocked oral3 yet. The interface disappears and a shader is applied then the game just endlessy keeps looping the previous animation. Had to alt+f4 to get out of it.
3. In the night time event, after completing it once I reloaded and when I did it again my sneak was up to 1400
4. More of an exploit: if you talk to one of the guys at the nightclub and go with them you gain submissive/outgoing, but if you immidiately 'Go Away' on the first choice the time of day stays the same and you don't lose energy (thats good I think), but you gained the points and can infinitely go back and do the same again.

Also some suggestions:
1. If you can interact with something/someone it would be helpful if that person/object would be highlighted (by a outline shader for example). Took me quite a while to realize that you can sit at the bar and not only talk to the guys already sitting there.
2. An option to undress speific clothes during a scene would be great (like take your top off during a bj)

I hope that wasn't too much all at once, but I'm really looking forward to this one. Looks just so promising. If you ever need help with c# code feel free to pm me .. I've got a little bit of experience with unity and c#

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
As soon as the "Firsts Steps" (should be First, not Firsts) screen comes up, I'm done. I can't figure out any way to close it. I tried every button and click I can think of.

EDIT: I saw a suggestion to spam E repeatedly and it worked.

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
I played a little more today and must say I like your animations. I also found a few more bugs:
1. You can loop from night back to morning of the same day by getting it on with any of the guys in the night club
2. The game gets stuck when finishing the scene with the calisthenics guys in the park. I tried it multiple times I was in suck2 twice and handjob mode once, because i hadn't unlocked oral3 yet. The interface disappears and a shader is applied then the game just endlessy keeps looping the previous animation. Had to alt+f4 to get out of it.
3. In the night time event, after completing it once I reloaded and when I did it again my sneak was up to 1400
4. More of an exploit: if you talk to one of the guys at the nightclub and go with them you gain submissive/outgoing, but if you immidiately 'Go Away' on the first choice the time of day stays the same and you don't lose energy (thats good I think), but you gained the points and can infinitely go back and do the same again.

Also some suggestions:
1. If you can interact with something/someone it would be helpful if that person/object would be highlighted (by a outline shader for example). Took me quite a while to realize that you can sit at the bar and not only talk to the guys already sitting there.
2. An option to undress speific clothes during a scene would be great (like take your top off during a bj)

I hope that wasn't too much all at once, but I'm really looking forward to this one. Looks just so promising. If you ever need help with c# code feel free to pm me .. I've got a little bit of experience with unity and c#
Thank you :) i was aware of most of this, except the stealth thing n.n
Its a lot of things to solve, but im getting there. I aprecciate your help :) If i come across something i cant solve i'll ask you :D

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
HELLO I OPEN THE CLOSET BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO EXIT IT
As soon as the "Firsts Steps" (should be First, not Firsts) screen comes up, I'm done. I can't figure out any way to close it. I tried every button and click I can think of.

EDIT: I saw a suggestion to spam E repeatedly and it worked.
The wardrobe open and closes with E. Next release will have a back button. If this still doesnt work, its likely that you are playing in the lowest quality setting. Apparently theres a bug that make you have to spam the key. It works fine in better quality...

Mc1ntyre

Jun 3, 2018
Hello. Can you help me please?
The game crashes when I leave work almost always. Also the game always crashes after the event with GH in the bathroom of a sex shop.
If this helps, I attach the error text (I apologize, but part of the text in Russian):

Сигнатура проблемы:
Имя события проблемы: APPCRASH
Имя приложения: Becoming Win_x64.exe
Версия приложения: 2018.1.6.52276
Отметка времени приложения: 5b23c5f8
Имя модуля с ошибкой: UnityPlayer.dll
Версия модуля с ошибкой: 2018.1.6.52276
Отметка времени модуля с ошибкой: 5b23c7bd
Код исключения: c0000005
Смещение исключения: 000000000041d64b
Версия ОС: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Код языка: 1049
Дополнительные сведения 1: 7cc9
Дополнительные сведения 2: 7cc98f1567f1cf3ab2263500bdd71094
Дополнительные сведения 3: d977
Дополнительные сведения 4: d97778cc661cf7391643d90a0422eb40

Ознакомьтесь с заявлением о конфиденциальности в Интернете:

Если заявление о конфиденциальности в Интернете недоступно, ознакомьтесь с его локальным вариантом:
C:\Windows\system32\ru-RU\erofflps.txt

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Hello. Can you help me please?
The game crashes when I leave work almost always. Also the game always crashes after the event with GH in the bathroom of a sex shop.
If this helps, I attach the error text (I apologize, but part of the text in Russian):

Сигнатура проблемы:
Имя события проблемы: APPCRASH
Имя приложения: Becoming Win_x64.exe
Версия приложения: 2018.1.6.52276
Отметка времени приложения: 5b23c5f8
Имя модуля с ошибкой: UnityPlayer.dll
Версия модуля с ошибкой: 2018.1.6.52276
Отметка времени модуля с ошибкой: 5b23c7bd
Код исключения: c0000005
Смещение исключения: 000000000041d64b
Версия ОС: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Код языка: 1049
Дополнительные сведения 1: 7cc9
Дополнительные сведения 2: 7cc98f1567f1cf3ab2263500bdd71094
Дополнительные сведения 3: d977
Дополнительные сведения 4: d97778cc661cf7391643d90a0422eb40

Ознакомьтесь с заявлением о конфиденциальности в Интернете:

Если заявление о конфиденциальности в Интернете недоступно, ознакомьтесь с его локальным вариантом:
C:\Windows\system32\ru-RU\erofflps.txt
Could you send me the specs of your pc and your OS?

Mc1ntyre

Jun 3, 2018
Could you send me the specs of your pc and your OS?
Operating system: Windows 7 Ultimate, Service Pack 1, 64bit
Processor: Intel Core i7-2600 CPU 3.40 GHz
RAM: 16 GB
Hard drive: 1.81 TB total and 160 GB free (not SSD)
Video card: GeForce GTX 1080

Thanks for the reply)
Is that enough? Or I need to send something else?

Mc1ntyre

Jun 3, 2018
By the way. If I delete the game and install anew it works normally for some time, but the problem repeats after playing 1 or 2 ingame days.

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Operating system: Windows 7 Ultimate, Service Pack 1, 64bit
Processor: Intel Core i7-2600 CPU 3.40 GHz
RAM: 16 GB
Hard drive: 1.81 TB total and 160 GB free (not SSD)
Video card: GeForce GTX 1080

Thanks for the reply)
Is that enough? Or I need to send something else?
Thank you, i'll be running some test, hopefully i can solve it for the next release :)

Reactions: Mc1ntyre
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote