Jun 27, 2017
How do you close the tutorial screen after taking the first step... I pressed every button on the keyboard and it won't let me do anything...

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
How do you close the tutorial screen after taking the first step... I pressed every button on the keyboard and it won't let me do anything...
With E, but you may need to spam it for it to work if you are playing in lower qualitys. Im sorry for this, i already solved this issue, so in next release will be fixed

Jun 27, 2017
With E, but you may need to spam it for it to work if you are playing in lower qualitys. Im sorry for this, i already solved this issue, so in next release will be fixed
It appears to have to do with my framerate, which is extremely high. Ran the game on my laptop and the issue was less severe.

DrCrazy

Aug 19, 2017
[QUOTE = "Becoming_Dev, post: 1518838, member: 1163339"] это просто улучшенная версия 0.1, с большим количеством исправленных ошибок и всего этого, но без добавления основного Контента. Я изменю его, когда выпущу v0.2 [/QUOTE]
Got it! Thank you! And when supposedly version of 0.2 will?

Reactions: Becoming_Dev

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
[QUOTE = "Becoming_Dev, post: 1518838, member: 1163339"] это просто улучшенная версия 0.1, с большим количеством исправленных ошибок и всего этого, но без добавления основного Контента. Я изменю его, когда выпущу v0.2
Got it! Thank you! And when supposedly version of 0.2 will?
My goal is to release in one month, with at least a functioning Clothes Store, and 5 more sets of clothes to buy. Every set being shirt, legs,boots and underwear. If i finish that early, i'll start with the Saloon, to customize hair style :)

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Too grindy for a game thats just in the demo phase. When there's a whole bunch of content, then grinding won't be that boring. But for now, grinding both submissive and outgoing on two different saves takes way too long, making it feel like you went with grinding for the sake of adding playtime, which is never a good option, especially in the early phase of a game.

The game needs to be smoother too. The menus are okay, but the dialogue menu is just kind of bad. Navigating in the city takes way too much clicks to go where you want to, and the camera is a mess.

In conclusion. The camera sucks the most dick, followed by the poor grinding method, both for submissive/outgoing points AND experience points, followed by the protagonist at the end of the game.

Wrote way too much for basically nitpicking but I see great potential in your game, that's why I'm nitpicking.

The use of the word "grind" so much was on purpose, yes. Pun masters, I salute you;

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Too grindy for a game thats just in the demo phase. When there's a whole bunch of content, then grinding won't be that boring. But for now, grinding both submissive and outgoing on two different saves takes way too long, making it feel like you went with grinding for the sake of adding playtime, which is never a good option, especially in the early phase of a game.

The game needs to be smoother too. The menus are okay, but the dialogue menu is just kind of bad. Navigating in the city takes way too much clicks to go where you want to, and the camera is a mess.

In conclusion. The camera sucks the most dick, followed by the poor grinding method, both for submissive/outgoing points AND experience points, followed by the protagonist at the end of the game.

Wrote way too much for basically nitpicking but I see great potential in your game, that's why I'm nitpicking.

The use of the word "grind" so much was on purpose, yes. Pun masters, I salute you;
Thank you for the feedback :)
The dialogues menus are just very basic yet, im going to change the UI and the sound it makes for sure.
The thing that i find most difficult is finding balance between too grindy, and too easy. Is really tricky, but eventually i'll find the sweet spot im sure n.n
And for the camera im not really sure whats happening, it works pretty good on my pc... Can you specify the resolution of your monitor? I found thanks to an user that there is some compatibility issue with high res monitors (like 2k or higher).

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
The camera minigame has inverted controls, to begin with (I know it's not an issue in and of itself but it bothers me way more than it should)
I'm playing 1600x900 since i like playing in windowed, and my issue with the camera control is that it collides in way too much things, sometimes when I enter the room of the MC, the camera will glitch in the door and it's a nightmare. Also in some of the furniture.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

yokabo

Jan 27, 2018
This has such great potential. The intro should do a bit more explaining on how skills and the minigames work, like add a short one to show what to do as an example? I agree the first build is too grindy, i do like to grind but the minigames are a lot of downtime waiting for the bar to fill up. I think either increasing the resistance bar fill rate or reducing the cost of performing the higher actions might be a simple way to help it (after all, i would enjoy watching her for a bit instead of watching the bar to make sure i dont lose)

so far i love the game, keep it up! looking forward to the clothing update and hopefully you add a skirt where you can go commando :)

Reactions: Tenenbaum

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
The camera minigame has inverted controls, to begin with (I know it's not an issue in and of itself but it bothers me way more than it should)
I'm playing 1600x900 since i like playing in windowed, and my issue with the camera control is that it collides in way too much things, sometimes when I enter the room of the MC, the camera will glitch in the door and it's a nightmare. Also in some of the furniture.
weird... thanks for the feedback, i'll try to solve this as soon as posible.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Well, this was unexpected. I was all set on being a bold tester for the Mac version, seeing as @Becoming_Dev welcomes and would even appreciate feedback. But something odd happening when extracting the .rar... I launched The Unarchiver, which has never failed me when dealing with .rar or .7z files, and the archive extraction went fine, and then... nothing. The Unarchiver quit at the end of its job, apparently satisfied, except no new file appeared... :-( Even tried extracting the archive for a second time: same result. This is the first time this has happened to me. Lemme say I'm furiously scratching my head at the moment...

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
This has such great potential. The intro should do a bit more explaining on how skills and the minigames work, like add a short one to show what to do as an example? I agree the first build is too grindy, i do like to grind but the minigames are a lot of downtime waiting for the bar to fill up. I think either increasing the resistance bar fill rate or reducing the cost of performing the higher actions might be a simple way to help it (after all, i would enjoy watching her for a bit instead of watching the bar to make sure i dont lose)

so far i love the game, keep it up! looking forward to the clothing update and hopefully you add a skirt where you can go commando :)
Thank you :)

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Well, this was unexpected. I was all set on being a bold tester for the Mac version, seeing as @Becoming_Dev welcomes and would even appreciate feedback. But something odd happening when extracting the .rar... I launched The Unarchiver, which has never failed me when dealing with .rar or .7z files, and the archive extraction went fine, and then... nothing. The Unarchiver quit at the end of its job, apparently satisfied, except no new file appeared... :-( Even tried extracting the archive for a second time: same result. This is the first time this has happened to me. Lemme say I'm furiously scratching my head at the moment...
o.o so weird... i dont have acces to a Mac to test, so i trusted the Unity build would work fine... im sorry about this... im gonna try compiling it again and reupload. Its ok if i send you an inbox first to test it?

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
x86_64 works fine on linux. Great game btw.
Found two bugs: when going to the club and picking up someone on Friday without success, time advances to morning but day does not increase. Secondly if you cannot do a certain action (e.g. suck III) still clicking on it multiple times increase completion of the action.

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
x86_64 works fine on linux. Great game btw.
Found two bugs: when going to the club and picking up someone on Friday without success, time advances to morning but day does not increase. Secondly if you cannot do a certain action (e.g. suck III) still clicking on it multiple times increase completion of the action.
Thank you for the feedback :) Im glad you like it n.n

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote