str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
such a shame 90% of the best games are the ones that are abandoned or on hold
wish someone would breath life back into them all OR at least release all their source codes
as im sure theres people around that would finish them :(

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
such a shame 90% of the best games are the ones that are abandoned or on hold
wish someone would breath life back into them all OR at least release all their source codes
as im sure theres people around that would finish them :(
Yes, but that's because the great games are ambitious and designers of ambitious game are more likely to burn out from the strain of meeting expectation.

Reactions: str8up

Hardor

May 29, 2020
The game has clearly potential, but is pretty early in development. Also my day never goes forward if you don't sleep (you can go eternally between work and gloryhole to earn money) and the clothing categories clearly are in need of separate socks/lingerie slot in addition to the underwear. Also if you go "slut/sub" route, the park seems to be quite much without anything to do.

Also being a "slut" means you can't have sex with guys in night club, which is weird, nor is there a way to prostitute, which is weird. I guess this game is about being either a slut who can earn extra in the gloryhole or "independent" who can have sex with guys. Go figure... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
The game has clearly potential, but is pretty early in development.
Last patch was v0.2.0, in 2019. This game is absolutely dead. Honestly I'm impressed that his Patreon account is still up.

May 23, 2017
Last patch was v0.2.0, in 2019. This game is absolutely dead. Honestly I'm impressed that his Patreon account is still up.
What's even more fascinating is how his patreon somehow still has 99 patrons. For reference, his lowest membership price is $2, meaning at a minimum, this motherfucker is making almost 200 fucking dollars a month by literally doing nothing. That isn't even considering if people have higher membership tiers.

I honestly think this guy fucking died. Covid might've gotten him, who knows. But that begs the question of how his patreon can still be up if he himself is dead? Where is the money going? Is the bank account linked to his patreon still active? Is he actually alive and stealing from 99 people?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote