EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Patreon Cover v2.jpg

Overview:
You are a girl who run away from her home to escape her over-controlling religious parents and to have a taste of freedom. In this Rpg 3D Game, your decisions will make her more Submissive or more Outgoing, leading to two different endings.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-11
Release Date: 2019-03-02
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: v0.2.0 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

About Mac:

Important:
Using Save Files of previous versions will cause Graphical problems with Hair and face of MC.

DOWNLOAD

Win x86: - - -
Win x64:
- - -

2.jpg 5.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg Sin título-1.jpg 11.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

singeno

Sep 12, 2018
After the first time I "touch myself", I stuck in the view...No button, no select, nothing...

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Yes, so far i concentrated on the mechanics, no so much on stetics. I wanted it to be at least somewhat playable as an alpha to see if people like the concept at least
Well, mission complete.

Btw, i was able to get inside the landlords house by going through the textures. All i did was go to the left hugging the wall till the point where you get stuck and the only way out is going through the kitchen wall.

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Well, mission complete.

Btw, i was able to get inside the landlords house by going through the textures. All i did was go to the left hugging the wall till the point where you get stuck and the only way out is going through the kitchen wall.
xD thank you, im taking notes for bugs to solve in the next update, i aprecciate your report :)

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Looks.. appealing. Even tho I prefer controlling a male protagonist. Because you know, if you give me the control of a girl character, that girl will be subject to many sad things. I checked the walkthrough seems like this should be enough to give it a shot.

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Looks.. appealing. Even tho I prefer controlling a male protagonist. How much content is there tho, should I wait for updates or will it be worth trying?
There are 8 situations unlockable so far. They are playable but not entirely finished, and they will be improved in next versions.
If you want a sneak peak there is a walktrough in my patreon (is a public post, everyone can just go and download it without paying anything).

Reactions: DigitalFire

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Btw, my advice for later progress of your project is avoiding to turn it into a "quest mess". Whenever I encounter a 400 pages of walkthrough filled with complex quests just to get a handful of crappy animation scenes, I go; "NOPE!". And man, I was burned not once but twice by that kind of games, you know what I mean. Good luck for the future, I will keep an eye on this project.

Becoming_Dev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Btw, my advice for later progress of your project is avoiding to turn it into a "quest mess". Whenever I encounter a 400 pages of walkthrough filled with complex quests just to get a handful of crappy animation scenes, I go; "NOPE!". And man, I was burned not once but twice by that kind of games, you know what I mean. Good luck for the future, I will keep an eye on this project.
Noted, thanks for the feedback. It may take a while to figure out the balance between too easy and annoying, but i think ill get there n.n

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote