Who's your favorite character (their content will be prioritized for the next update)

• Jasmin

• Yara

• Eva

• Leo

• Eric

• Ria (Debate Club)

• Ellis (NB)

• Sasha (Library Trans)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Toastbrot

Sep 24, 2017
My only complaint so far is regarding the image names.
I'm on GNU/Linux and since file names are case sensitive, I always have to either rename the files or change the path to the file in the html. Both are quickly remedied.
But that's a general problem for me, when playing any Twine game, since the majority of people use Windows where the files are case insensitive.
I'm currently on the Leo path, trying to sissify him, just to see how it pans out (and how far).
Is there any content for him after being able to work out in the gym with him?
The objective list doesn't mention anything specific.

The Nook Erotica

Creator of Becoming Prom Queen
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
I had received the images with linux compatibility complaint a while back on my first upload, but since then have made sure to always have everything be in smaller letters and nothing in majuscule.
When it comes to content, I constantly host polls to develop things that my audience will like more. So them voting for interracial content more often means there will be more of this kind of content on every update. I try my best to also follow my storylines and the things I have already planned, but prioritize what the audience wants to see first.
That is why certain friendships don't have content for the current update since they didn't get voted for, but doesn't mean that they won't receive content in the upcoming updates.
Thanks for your questions/comments though!

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
Here's a few bug I've noticed

1)I recieve a message from Yara asking me to meet her at the mall and when I go to see her I get a message like this

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.visited is not a function

so I can't continue her quests further

2) on second month, if I pick Eric and the other dude's team, I don't see the icons of my choices

3) the sexy school outfit (the one that requite 50 corruption) doesn't appear in the outfit toolbox on the left side of the screen

4) I can't either accept or refuse Mr Bekham's offer, either choice I pick, the stat changes from the choice applies but I have an error pop up and I stay on the page (picking the same choice over and over is possible which make it possible to bug exploit this to farm corruption openness and Bekham relationship)

5) it's not a bug but i'm a bit disapointed there's no option to simply remove underwear (yet ?)

6) I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but Eva's quest line says " Eva
has become a closer friend to me. I feel like I wanna spend more time with her... I wonder if she would mind a hangout sometime soon..." but there's not way to ask her to hang out, I can't find her outside and I can't give her a call

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Here's a few bug I've noticed

1)I recieve a message from Yara asking me to meet her at the mall and when I go to see her I get a message like this

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.visited is not a function

so I can't continue her quests further

2) on second month, if I pick Eric and the other dude's team, I don't see the icons of my choices

3) the sexy school outfit (the one that requite 50 corruption) doesn't appear in the outfit toolbox on the left side of the screen

4) I can't either accept or refuse Mr Bekham's offer, either choice I pick, the stat changes from the choice applies but I have an error pop up and I stay on the page (picking the same choice over and over is possible which make it possible to bug exploit this to farm corruption openness and Bekham relationship)

5) it's not a bug but i'm a bit disapointed there's no option to simply remove underwear (yet ?)

6) I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but Eva's quest line says " Eva
has become a closer friend to me. I feel like I wanna spend more time with her... I wonder if she would mind a hangout sometime soon..." but there's not way to ask her to hang out, I can't find her outside and I can't give her a call
I appreciate your detailed comment
The first one has been solved in the bugfix update which I sent in the conversation, a few messages before here probably at the top of page 3 (if you read 20 posts at a time)
On the second month, whether it's Eric or Samuel that you choose it doesn't impact stats, it's what happens after that impacts your stats.
The sexy school outfit needs tobe worn. Once you buy it, you could go back home and press the wear school clothes option, and it should show.
Bekham's offer and the subsequent return to his scene are also bugfixes solved in the latest version which can be found in the conversation or in tfgames or itch.io
5- The "yet" is correct. Loads to write before we are that naughty, but it's coming., all the clothing stuff are generally a placeholder since there is no effect to the clothing on the story yet except for some looks stats.
Eva's second hangout has not been written yet, it's coming in the next update, so the thing you saw is but a placeholder <3

Again, thanks for the comments and stay posted!

Reactions: yozara

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
Thank you for the information
I appreciate your detailed comment
The first one has been solved in the bugfix update which I sent in the conversation, a few messages before here probably at the top of page 3 (if you read 20 posts at a time)
On the second month, whether it's Eric or Samuel that you choose it doesn't impact stats, it's what happens after that impacts your stats.
The sexy school outfit needs tobe worn. Once you buy it, you could go back home and press the wear school clothes option, and it should show.
Bekham's offer and the subsequent return to his scene are also bugfixes solved in the latest version which can be found in the conversation or in tfgames or itch.io
5- The "yet" is correct. Loads to write before we are that naughty, but it's coming., all the clothing stuff are generally a placeholder since there is no effect to the clothing on the story yet except for some looks stats.
Eva's second hangout has not been written yet, it's coming in the next update, so the thing you saw is but a placeholder <3

Again, thanks for the comments and stay posted!
thank you for the information, I missed the bugfix, here's some bugs that are still there !

1) Yara's event, I don't have problem joining in but there no link to continue the game after the even is finished, you chose the lingerie she'll buy, she leaves and you can't leave the page since there's no link.

2) second month, if you pick Eric and Samuel's team, there's still some error message while filming the clip. They don't prevent you from continuing but the next week, Eric call you again to film the clip and this time you're stuck in a loop, when you finished filming, you're back at the start of the event, chosing where to film.

3) I've been to HRA every tuesday and eccept for the reach option, I've put every team on the BLM event yet it's still at 0 afterward, I'm not sure how it works but it doesn't sound right

4) this one is not a bug, but looking in the game files, I've seen some picture for scenes I haven't found yet
  • Flashing option, one name public flashing and the other named player flashing
  • a threesome with Jasmine (and I assume Jerome)
  • a sex scene between Leo and Eva
  • a fourth lingerie option to chose from in Yara's event (the one mentionned above that doesn't let you leave)
I assume they're for future event but I still put it up there in case, some might be forgotten stuff, and if some are already in the game but I didn't found them, I'd love to get a tip on how to get them

5) the sexy school outfit still doesn't appear in the worn clothes on the left, it's not a game breaking bug but It's still nice to be reported

6) the school HRA event (with a girl distributing flyer) is bugged, I can click on the link to help her but an error pop up message appear and nothing happen

that's all I've found, good luck continuing your game, I like it a lot (I'd be less invested if not)

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Thank you for the information

thank you for the information, I missed the bugfix, here's some bugs that are still there !

1) Yara's event, I don't have problem joining in but there no link to continue the game after the even is finished, you chose the lingerie she'll buy, she leaves and you can't leave the page since there's no link.

2) second month, if you pick Eric and Samuel's team, there's still some error message while filming the clip. They don't prevent you from continuing but the next week, Eric call you again to film the clip and this time you're stuck in a loop, when you finished filming, you're back at the start of the event, chosing where to film.

3) I've been to HRA every tuesday and eccept for the reach option, I've put every team on the BLM event yet it's still at 0 afterward, I'm not sure how it works but it doesn't sound right

4) this one is not a bug, but looking in the game files, I've seen some picture for scenes I haven't found yet
  • Flashing option, one name public flashing and the other named player flashing
  • a threesome with Jasmine (and I assume Jerome)
  • a sex scene between Leo and Eva
  • a fourth lingerie option to chose from in Yara's event (the one mentionned above that doesn't let you leave)
I assume they're for future event but I still put it up there in case, some might be forgotten stuff, and if some are already in the game but I didn't found them, I'd love to get a tip on how to get them

5) the sexy school outfit still doesn't appear in the worn clothes on the left, it's not a game breaking bug but It's still nice to be reported

6) the school HRA event (with a girl distributing flyer) is bugged, I can click on the link to help her but an error pop up message appear and nothing happen

that's all I've found, good luck continuing your game, I like it a lot (I'd be less invested if not)
I appreciate all your comments and will be working on them diligently to improve your experience with the game
For the scenes you haven't seen, at least the ones you mentioned, these are not part of the game yet but they're coming in future updates, I'm still in the process of seeing where they might fit but liked them and so I saved them
Most of the other bugs that you mentioned have also been worked on, and many more will also keep being worked on. The upcoming update resolves those and has a whole lot more new content.

Reactions: yozara

Ammy_gordon

Sep 17, 2020
Guys does any one knows how to use avatars in your game like instead of character names small images of em pop up with their dialogue
I'm using sugarcube

The Nook Erotica

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
Guys does any one knows how to use avatars in your game like instead of character names small images of em pop up with their dialogue
I'm using sugarcube
I'm not quite sure what you mean.
Is that related to the game on which's forum you're commenting?

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes