4.50 star(s) 48 Votes

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Okay the annoying little clicking minigame that shouldn't even be in here. You need to move the OK confirmation box somewhere else. It's right where you click the red dot. Most people are going to click that through a few pages of dialogue and have to roll back right after finishing it.

Reactions: MAD6999

SlapShot50

May 30, 2020
Have fun
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enter Cheat Codes at the Laptop.
Cheatcodes
FASHIONQUEEN

adds all shop items in your inventory

RICHBITCH
gives 1000$

SEXOBSESSED
increasing perversion stat by 100

READYTOBREED
increasing anal stretching status and value on possible maximum value for now. Helps to avoid some grinding when you making anal lesson quest for Mirina first time.

FLEXINGHARD
increasing yoga stat on 20
Does the gallery unlock cheat no longer work?

Nov 25, 2021
someone can tell me the answers of the mom's test on futanari? i'm becoming crazy but not too much for search in 86 pages >.< sry and ty for help ^-^

Pink & Powder-blue

Formerly 'Boyox JR'
May 14, 2020
how are these characters generated? I'm really curious. Like it looks hand drawn but not? I don't even know if that makes sense. But I'm really curious to know. Either way, played through all the current content. The art looks amazing.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
someone can tell me the answers of the mom's test on futanari? i'm becoming crazy but not too much for search in 86 pages >.< sry and ty for help ^-^
https://f95zone.to/search/361476076/?q=test+answers&t=post&c[thread]=124947&o=date

Third and sixth results on the only page when using the F95 search box found at the top of every page of this thread - searching for the words: test answers

Would have been the second and fifth, but you asked before searching and, therefore, are in the results.

• Haha
Reactions: cantpickaname

Pink & Powder-blue

Formerly 'Boyox JR'
May 14, 2020
I'm going to attempt to do this from memory, so if i missed something just tell me the question and the choices, cuz I'm sure I'll remember it when I see it.

But this is what I remember:

Questions about Futas:

-They are superior

Futa size question:

-Futa are at least the size of the average male. Or something like that. just look for a similar wordage, The others won't resemble this.

Origin Question:

-Futa came first - men and women subspecies

Femboy Question (Answer is only available after attending lecture at the hospital)

-malleable throat and rectum or something all long the lines its whatever answer is saying femboys have throats and assholes that have superior stretching capabilities haha

I think thats all the questions, i don't remember too clearly though.

Agian if there's more just tell me the question and the choices, I'll definitely remember when I see it.

Last edited:

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Edit 2: everything I wrote is wrong. the minigame is framerate dependent and should be run at 60Hz. what I initially wrote is the way I somewhat got it to work at 144Hz.

I think I figured it out. You have to hold down the breathe button in when there isn't a "pulse". You can't start pressing it before the first pulse has passed. You don't need to hold it for all the blank time, but you absolutely can't overlap with the pulses.
Even with this knowledge it took me some tries to get it to work.

Edit: I tried a few more times and I will try to clarify. When a pulse has passed the vertical line press breathe. If it's in between the two pulse that close together just press it. If it's in the long stretch, hold it down and let go before the next pulse reaches the vertical line.
doesnt work.
ive tried it 100 times.
cannot get it to work.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
I had the same problem, so I'll just repeat myself

This minigame depends on FPS currently. So decrease it to work correctly. After that minigame will become easy-peasy

Also, just click when gray area. Here is gif-guide from game developer

UPD: Sorry, I didn't notice that you already has 60 Hz. So just click on every gray area
wow. "click on the grey pulses" is all it took. passed it on the first try after reading that.
dev plz fix this lol.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
BecomingAFemboy-0.10.2c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes