4.50 star(s) 48 Votes

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Impossible to go to the beach party. On Saturday, when I go to see the person I've invited, I don't see the choice "go to the party". When I click on the beach, nothing happens. When I click on the beach apartment, a message tells me it's currently no available. When I click on the bed in the MC's room, I'm offered to skip the party but not to go.

Has anyone managed to get to the beach party yet? What do I have to do to get there please?

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Impossible to go to the beach party. On Saturday, when I go to see the person I've invited, I don't see the choice "go to the party". When I click on the beach, nothing happens. When I click on the beach apartment, a message tells me it's currently no available. When I click on the bed in the MC's room, I'm offered to skip the party but not to go.

Has anyone managed to get to the beach party yet? What do I have to do to get there please?
Been a while since I played that, but I think you get the option in your room. Have you tried going to sleep at night (on a Saturday)? I think the option pops up then, but could be wrong.

Reactions: Mist.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Been a while since I played that, but I think you get the option in your room. Have you tried going to sleep at night (on a Saturday)? I think the option pops up then, but could be wrong.
Already tried it, it doesn't work but you were almost there. What you wrote made me think there might be an error in the game. So I chose "Skip to party beach party". The MC went to bed and slept, then the next day (Sunday, not Saturday), the MC woke up and got dressed, then put on his swimsuit and went to the beach party.

Screenshot_20240401_214218_Becoming a Femboy.png

In conclusion: the party is on Sunday, not Saturday. So there is an error in the game, and I think I may also have a little translation problem that tells me this button is for not seeing the event. No wonder I'm going crazy. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Zane11

D34DM1C3

Aug 27, 2019

Beach Party is only available certain days. Selecting Skip to the Beach Party takes you to the Day that it's supposed to happen

Reactions: Mist.

SkipDog61

Feb 3, 2021

Did you go see Anna at work in the evening ?

goontuber

Dec 4, 2020
why couldnt i lick my cum off jannets boobs? i failed and succeeded the minigame and nothing was different. also it always says i failed to make a decision no matter if i win or lose?

also this game is so good i love it keep it up

Last edited:
Reactions: rustshakelfurg

oknasrs

Oct 1, 2017
Loving the story and how hot it is so far. What I don't love is the creepy eyes and broken english, but I believe those can be fixed

Reactions: ZilBorb

seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
I've made a mess. I installed the latest version and applied all cheat codes. Then I like following every path in a game by saving right before I make a choice Then I play each path and save at each outcome. Or I also just do paths because the game lets me under a single save. (early example: Exam, Trish takes photo's of me, I take selfies, I date James... I meet Trish at school the next day and she's doing the same photo shoot at school in the hallway) Long story short, where are the save game files stored so I can delete them off the hard drive and just start fresh. Thank you. I hope this makes sense. Like I said, I've made a mess...

Reactions: Doner077

Doner077

Apr 25, 2018
I've made a mess. I installed the latest version and applied all cheat codes. Then I like following every path in a game by saving right before I make a choice Then I play each path and save at each outcome. Or I also just do paths because the game lets me under a single save. (early example: Exam, Trish takes photo's of me, I take selfies, I date James... I meet Trish at school the next day and she's doing the same photo shoot at school in the hallway) Long story short, where are the save game files stored so I can delete them off the hard drive and just start fresh. Thank you. I hope this makes sense. Like I said, I've made a mess...
For me it is in C:\Users\"your username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\noname_novel-1618422035

I dont know why the game files are under "noname_novel" saved tho. Maybe by you the folder has the actual name of the game. For checking just control when the save files are last edited, that way you can control if they are indeed for this game

Reactions: seven_s

seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
For me it is in C:\Users\"your username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\noname_novel-1618422035

I dont know why the game files are under "noname_novel" saved tho. Maybe by you the folder has the actual name of the game. For checking just control when the save files are last edited, that way you can control if they are indeed for this game
Thank you.

Reactions: Doner077

SharkSakura

Apr 4, 2024
Already tried it, it doesn't work but you were almost there. What you wrote made me think there might be an error in the game. So I chose "Skip to party beach party". The MC went to bed and slept, then the next day (Sunday, not Saturday), the MC woke up and got dressed, then put on his swimsuit and went to the beach party.

In conclusion: the party is on Sunday, not Saturday. So there is an error in the game, and I think I may also have a little translation problem that tells me this button is for not seeing the event. No wonder I'm going crazy. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Hello, the party is on saturday. After you invet one people, you need sleep in your bed on fridey night.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Just started the game. In the scenes where you have to "rapidly press the button", do you really have to? I'm assuming failing will make MC more of a sub?

dev_muffin

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2022
Just started the game. In the scenes where you have to "rapidly press the button", do you really have to? I'm assuming failing will make MC more of a sub?
to be honest its do nothing. had ideas about it before, but now its kind of useless.

i cant do the quest second attempt, no dialog option for the mother in her room at evening
hey, if you want me to help you, just DM me and send me your save file.
it will help a lot.

doehler

Jun 12, 2019
At the beginning of the game, I can't talk to Trish in the school hallway! the dialog box appears empty... is it really a bug??

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes