4.50 star(s) 48 Votes

Ima Pervert

May 27, 2023
NGL, it feels like I've fallen into the worst timeline when I see this so well rated and then the English in the preview images are somehow less literate than straight unedited MTL translations. Almost makes you wonder if the bad reviews are being mass reported or buried with fake reviews like some game devs like to do.

So I ask of thee...is the MTL avoidable? :ROFLMAO:

Comproser

Nov 6, 2020
Don't see anything about the 0.10.1 update - but usually, the .1 updates are new/updated translations and bug fixes. From what I've read 10 was a light update, so I'm waiting till 11 to get some new content. The updates have been coming pretty consistently for this game though, which is good.

D34DM1C3

Aug 27, 2019
Before Modding a Save, Always make a Backup
For those who like to mod their saves. You can adjust Variables of the .save files using this website First to mod the file . ("The file you want to change will be 1-1-LT1.save or whichever your save slot is. The Naming is by Page number and then Tile, so either page 1,2,3,4 then which save slot it is on that page number. in my case i Edited 2-4-LT1.save"). Then The Last Step is to Use the Ren'Py Repack with your Security code to verify the files. using this link Here --> There is instructions on where to find your Security_Keys.txt file on the webpage. If you are planning on doing this on Android, You will need to Plug in your Cellphone to the PC and do it all from there ("Unless your Phone is rooted"). Your Phone Screen needs to be open/awake to transfer/download files on your phone to your pc Atleast in my case. Anyways, Goto Internal Storage --> Android --> data --> com.becoming.a.femboy --> files --> saves. Once you've made it here, you can download your save file from your phone to your pc and load it onto the Online Editor. Then Download it, Upload it to the Ren'Py Repack and use the security_keys.txt file in this folder on your phone to verify the game file you've edited. Then just replace the old save with the new one.
You likely will be unable to drag the files from the phone directly to the webpage. Just copy them to your PC first if you are unable to.

Last edited:
Reactions: kogoro_mori

evilfuzzyman

Mar 6, 2017
NGL, it feels like I've fallen into the worst timeline when I see this so well rated and then the English in the preview images are somehow less literate than straight unedited MTL translations. Almost makes you wonder if the bad reviews are being mass reported or buried with fake reviews like some game devs like to do.

Haven't you noticed that ALL sissification/gay games all have really high reviews? They're so desperate for anything they'll rate everything 5 stars.

mmonee

Jul 28, 2023
does anyone have a save file i can use i formatted my pc and cant be asked to start all over again

Doner077

Apr 25, 2018

After i saw your reply i went and checked their text and yeah they are bad xd. I dont know when they rewrote the text but it is not like this anymore or was when i played it. One can still find weird sentences here and there but it is not frequent

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
Can you please post a Changelog for v0.10.1 I have not even played v0.10 yet and would like to know what changed

user_69

May 7, 2018
I can't leave my room after the update? keeps saying i can't leave my room in these clothes, but im just wearing the yoga stuff, got underwear and socks and everything, too. playin the mac version.

edit: okay i guess i have to wear the casual clothes. seems like a bug tho?

Aug 15, 2018
I can't leave my room after the update? keeps saying i can't leave my room in these clothes, but im just wearing the yoga stuff, got underwear and socks and everything, too. playin the mac version.

edit: okay i guess i have to wear the casual clothes. seems like a bug tho?
If i recall correctly you need to be sluttier to wear more revealing clothes outside of your house. Speaking of that mechanic it would be cool if some events triggered depending on the clothes you wear

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes