• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Become the League [v0.1.6] [EVJiJi]

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Hello guys, thank you all for the feedbacks!
I am sorry if I am not able to answer most of your questions and concerns for the game in time.
I really dont have an excuse. Just nervous, I guess?
This thing is almost like out of my league. LoL. Puns intended.
But today I had a shed of light, so here goes..:)

View attachment 3174311
...thx for the share....good luck...

wait is it ntr or sharing....and/or whoring them out after corrupting them.....
...just wondering....
BOTH! But might mostly be just whoring them, that'll be an amazing picture to look at..

Is this related to LoL? If it is, does it have best girl Caitlyn?
There is no Vi, and Jinx, without Caitlyn :giggle:

View attachment 3174313

That overview sounds like a lot of work for a first game.
Dev, how are you going to develop the paths? 1 single path per update or a little of everything per update?

Anyways, good luck.
I first set the game for a single, linear path. But it took me another 2 months to put the rest of the paths in. Wanted everything in 4K res so it took a little while lol

It's a demo, so it doesn't really matter that much at the moment, but I'd say the game would benefit from redoing that MC, he clashes a lot with the girls style, could be a turn off for a lot of people if you keep that, since it clearly shows a lack of attention to detail and quality on your side as a developer.
I still dont understand what you mean with the MC model. Is it his clothing style that messes up the immersion or the more detailed, 3D quality of MC model compared to the female models?

Will there be incest or can I rule it out?
Possible. But there really isnt much of a confirmation whether Vi and Jinx are biological sisters as far as I know. I might do a poll in the future if you guys want a Vi x Jinx scene.

Damn c9 jensen went from this:
View attachment 3174412

to this:
View attachment 3174413

some people dont age as well as others i guess.

Rest of the game looks good tho
I honestly did not thought of that :LOL: but to clarify, my MC Jensen is not based on him. I took the name Jensen from one of my favorite game protagonists, Adam Jensen of the Deus Ex series.

I hope the ladies have shaved vaginas, or at least gangbang content, because I'm tired of idiots who facecheck a jungle bush alone.
Those are amazing League puns:LOL: Yes, there will be gb scenes and I will do all I can to make it look good.
hope the ntr is with another male. not bad of a demo.
Yes with another male but there is Vi, who is a lesbian, so it can be with a female(lesbian) too.

would be nice to know if it's ntr or netorase/sharing in the corruption path
BOTH! But each NTR can be avoidable.

If corruption has the option of ntr or no ntr wouldn't it technically be 5 routes?
Honestly, it might be more than 5.
Well, it was brief, that's for sure, but interesting. Kinda wonder about that lady the MC saw at the very end of the game, the one in the superheroine outfit. Hard to say if I would like it or not, would have to see more to know for sure, but does have me curious about it anyways, so I would give you that. Thank you so very much for this!!!
Ahh yes, I only gave her 1 scene in the DEMO version. She is complicated, a roller coaster and is one the most important characters in the game. You might like her, hate her, then like her again.

Way too short. This is basically nothing? You knock into Vi and game over :WaitWhat:
It is a DEMO after all:LOL:

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
I still dont understand what you mean with the MC model. Is it his clothing style that messes up the immersion or the more detailed, 3D quality of MC model compared to the female models?
I think what they meant that. When you comparing the MC and the league girls, it's what people say "ya beneath them". Cause he too simple, plain, feel like an android more than a character (on top of the fact that he's MC). The feeling he gave is that he not being done with as much detailed and not showing a certain level of aura (smart, cunning, or dense, etc...)

Reactions: evilkitty97

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
I think what they meant that. When you comparing the MC and the league girls, it's what people say "ya beneath them". Cause he too simple, plain, feel like an android more than a character (on top of the fact that he's MC). The feeling he gave is that he not being done with as much detailed and not showing a certain level of aura (smart, cunning, or dense, etc...)
I can actually live with that. The main point of a plain MC in my game is to portray a sense of role playing as most League gamer does when they play their champions.

Its all about the role playing and being a part of the world of League, in an adult version that is:LOL:

Besides, the MC has no backstory yet.

I think the poses of the MC are indeed a bit rough, I will try and smoothen them out in the next release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for pointing that out. Might be able to get a fix for that.

Reactions: The_Hybrid

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
I can actually live with that. The main point of a plain MC in my game is to portray a sense of role playing as most League gamer does when they play their champions.

Its all about the role playing and being a part of the world of League, in an adult version that is:LOL:

Besides, the MC has no backstory yet.

I think the poses of the MC are indeed a bit rough, I will try and smoothen them out in the next release.
Okay then, just please make him or his face a little less punchable cause a lot of VNs that design for the bad guys or muscle brain lackeys. Good God, it even became an instinct for me in my head whenever I see that face, my first thought is "Let me punch that face":LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
extra short demo, but the game has potential. Let's hope it don't get abandoned like the majority of starting projects these days.

It is a DEMO after all:LOL:
On the last screen it was said about the chapter 1 being sold. The question is: If someone buy it, the person can play right NOW, or it'll still be released (chapter 1).

And if it's out, how will be your strategy on public releases?

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
BTL24.png

Happy New Year, guys!
May you all have something or someone to smile about today, tomorrow and till another New Year.

I bring news for a New Year's gift this 2024 for you all!
I will be releasing Chapter 1 of my game here a few weeks from now:giggle:
Should've been this week but I got a few things to fix in the game first before public release.

To know more about it soon, visit my .

I made a simple game wallpaper/cover for this special day, a little gesture of my appreciation for everyone:love:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
evilkitty97, Congratulations on releasing your game :).
Can you elaborate the slavery option a bit more? Like how will impact the sex scenes.
Will there femdom? If you are planning femdom, I hope there will be a femdom option with Vi ;)

• Red Heart

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
I like the style of the LoL girls but as others have said, just seems weird having the more cartoony girls but then the more realistic MC and guys, but it's doable.

Biggest con for me is none of the choices really seem to lead to clear paths at the moment, most things just seem to go sideways no matter what. I mean, you can make characters either hate, lust, love or respect you but as of now that only seems to result in one of two paths so far depending on your interactions with Vi. And it appears there is no way to avoid the Boss and Irelia scene that I can find. Might want to make that at least skippable for the radicals.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
evilkitty97, Congratulations on releasing your game :).
Can you elaborate the slavery option a bit more? Like how will impact the sex scenes.
Will there femdom? If you are planning femdom, I hope there will be a femdom option with Vi ;)
Thank you:)
There will be with Vi, but its mostly going to be Male Dom with her:giggle:
As for slavery and scenes, punishments would be involved. Which means BDSM play will be probable in the future.

I like the style of the LoL girls but as others have said, just seems weird having the more cartoony girls but then the more realistic MC and guys, but it's doable.

Biggest con for me is none of the choices really seem to lead to clear paths at the moment, most things just seem to go sideways no matter what. I mean, you can make characters either hate, lust, love or respect you but as of now that only seems to result in one of two paths so far depending on your interactions with Vi. And it appears there is no way to avoid the Boss and Irelia scene that I can find. Might want to make that at least skippable for the radicals.
Indeed. The styles do counter each other.
I went for a genuine look of the League gals, as close as they would from the original game/s. For the sake of immersion and passion:love:
As for the male models, I have no excuse. I wanted to put every bad guy looking in the game, LoL:LOL:
Plus theyre actually great for the long run, which is for animating.

The choices are indeed a bit spread out.
I am aiming for multiple routes, that has sub-routes upon sub-routes of each choices.
A single choice would affect either one, two, three characters or all of them at once.

I cannot fully explain it without showing you, in the next 2-4 Chapters that is:giggle:

Reactions: Krull and ghosthog

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Unofficial Android Port [v0.1.2 - 74 MB]
(With Turkish and Japanese Translation -v0.1-)

Download:

Pixeldrain Workupload GDrive

Android Port By Naxle
Updated Android Port To v0.1.2

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
I'm somewhat hesitant to even try this one out. Our MC doesn't even look like he's from any parts of Runeterra, be it Bilgewater, Piltover, Zaun, Noxus, Demacia, Freljord, etc.

He looks like an evil bastard that got isekai'd from a different visual novel instead.

Last edited: