Hitorigoto

Mar 5, 2024
I have error when i load the saved file from previous version. It says some parts may not work. I can see the halloween intro scene in MOM gallery, but i have never seen the halloween event. All requirements of Mafia Path is complete
The error has nothing to do with the console commands. That has all to do with the save file and game-code (if I load a save file from version 1.39 I get an error as well) and is Vln_'s responsability, but I doubt they even care about that though. It may have something to do with Save.onLoad.add() (performs any required processing before the save data is loaded) and Config.saves.version (sets the version property of saves). SugarCube has already a build-in Save.onLoad.add() and Config.saves.version but needs to be tweeked a bit in order for older saves to work properly.
Again, that's on Vln_ and has nothing to do with the console commands.

Last edited:

Jito14

Mar 8, 2022
For the High School part, I'm trying to corrupt them but it also says their education has gone higher after I do a test, will that effect anything in the future or not?

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
For the High School part, I'm trying to corrupt them but it also says their education has gone higher after I do a test, will that effect anything in the future or not?
I think the +edu after a test, just means you only have to raise their edu from 10 to 100 instead of 0 to 100 to pass the next test, I think.

School corruption can go up or down, since you can just grind it.

School corruption, only matters a single time for Annabelle corruption path.
School corruption just changes the random events in school... I think. [like the random spankings, panty shots, etc. for high corruption vs. purity, like sfw stuff]

Reactions: Forgotted

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
This a bug?
I hired Jade .... her icon is NOWHERE inside the regional office, and NO interaction with her what so ever.

When I hired her, I had to select which department she went to, and her card states $0 signing bonus and $0 salary.
And on 'downtown' map, her icon is on the regional office location....

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
This a bug?
I hired Jade .... her icon is NOWHERE inside the regional office, and NO interaction with her what so ever.

When I hired her, I had to select which department she went to, and her card states $0 signing bonus and $0 salary.
And on 'downtown' map, her icon is on the regional office location....
that one has been around for awhile (i think that its not a bug but she dont have any content there yet) but she will still be in the other places she normally is

3.70 star(s) 39 Votes