• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py BecauseILoveHer-LoveUpdate Trad Português

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Parei com tradução meses fazendo isso sem ganhar nada e querendo ajudar os desenvolvedores com outras linguas e eles entrando no servidor e mandando bloquear os jogos que muitos nem atualização tem mais. ...Que se foda estes jogos... tudo incompleto muitos nem chega ao fim, e a gente dando a maior força sem cobrar nada com as traduções gastando em alguns até meses fazendo este trabalho , e depois ter os arquivos bloqueados por infligir direitos autorais.
Como estou infligindo se não cobro nada por isto, ofereço de graça e todos com a pagina dos patrons dos desenvolvedores.
É muita falta de consideração para comigo e para com outros que so querem ajudar de alguma forma.:mad:(n)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I stopped translating for months doing this without gaining anything and wanting to help developers with other languages and them entering the server and ordering to block games that many don't even have any more updates. ... Fuck these games ... everything incomplete many don't even come to an end, and we give the greatest strength without charging anything with the translations spending in some even months doing this work, and then having the files blocked for inflicting rights copyright.
As I am inflicting if I do not charge anything for this, I offer it for free and all with the page of the developers' patrons.:mad:(n)
There is a lot of disregard for me and others who just want to help in some way.

Last edited: