VN Unity Abandoned Beauty's Assistant [v1.0] [Velvet Paradise Games]

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
257156_ItchioCover.jpg

Overview:
In this game you play as a young lad who just got a dream job of being a personal assistant to a famous and beautiful movie star called Shaqeera Cruz. The main protagonist starts his three week probation period at Shaqeera's mansion during which he won't just be carrying out the tasks she gives him but also interacting with her and the other helpers employed in her mansion which include her maid Polly and security guard Steve. There will also be more NPCs visiting the mansion as you progress through the game.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-11
Release Date: 2019-02-05
Developer: Velvet Paradise Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voiced: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

257157_Screenshot1.jpg 257158_Screenshot2.jpg 257159_Screenshot5.jpg 257160_Screenshot4.jpg

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
its funny, for me a "young lad" is a woman (like an young lady)...

but i just learn that it can be a male too... confused again by english language. :sneaky:

the game look very colored on UI and render. interresting :)

diend2011

Jun 11, 2018
its funny, for me a "young lad" is a woman (like an young lady)...

but i just learn that it can be a male too... confused again by english language. :sneaky:

the game look very colored on UI and render. interresting :)
English is not my native language but i always thought young lad means teenage boy or young man

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
that's... new for me. i always considered lad to be a youg man.

and my dictionary tells me the same thing :unsure:
English is not my native language but i always thought young lad means teenage boy or young man
i m not english XD

and must say, all the time i hear the word "lad" its for design "ladies", kind of short version.
soo i thougth it was for "young lady". :rolleyes:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i m not english XD

and must say, all the time i hear the word "lad" its for design "ladies", kind of short version.
soo i thougth it was for "young lady". :rolleyes:
i'm not english either, i'm austrian ;).
and personally i never heard someone using it for young ladies, never.
the word lad is actually some kind of street dialect originally coming from australia (ya know that country that says good die and means good day ^^).
here a correct explanation about thre word "lad":

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
Well, that was an interesting 5 minutes.

Please overhaul the save\load\resume interface. It works, but it could be a lot better. Specifically, you need more than three slots plus an autosave as well as somekind of preview for the games that you have saved. You know, a thumbnail with date and time, perhaps?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Honey, we're having a baby, thing is I want our child to be tought which means we need her to be bullied lots .... how do we do this.

I have the perfect solution, lets call her Shaqeera.

That isn't a name, that's the noise I make after 12 double vodka's and a dodgy kebab while my face is stuck in the toilet.

Reactions: Kalvain and Ryohky

deltahalo241

Apr 11, 2018
"A Princess like you should never have to be cold!"

Oh jeez, oh man, that's some dialogue right there. Sounds a bit like the protagonist would be one to go 'Why do nice guys like me always finish last?!"

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
as a Canadian of British Scottish First Nations and Black ancestry i can confirm..i grew up as a LAD and spent alot of time looking up the skirts of many a LASS..figure i have enough stuff mixed in my heritage to be definitive :p
also..i'm old..we know alot of useless shit :D

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
Honey, we're having a baby, thing is I want our child to be tought which means we need her to be bullied lots .... how do we do this.

I have the perfect solution, lets call her Shaqeera.

That isn't a name, that's the noise I make after 12 double vodka's and a dodgy kebab while my face is stuck in the toilet.

Just sayin': Some derivative name forms of "Shaqeera" are pretty common in the US south, as well as in the hip-hop urban culture. I don't think that they are spelled quite that way, though..... ;)

I've made love to the porcelain goddess many times, but I've never called her Shakira. Still, that was pretty funny.

Reactions: Ryohky

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
A star named what now? What's wrong with actual human names?

Also, what, the lad is a lass? I thought the MC was a guy from the description. Nobody uses either of those words in speech nowadays though, unless perhaps some Scottish retiree. :)

im3d

Feb 12, 2019
I just played the whole thing. (I think).
I only saw the maid and the star not that other chic with the dark hair.

It looks like you put quite a lot of work into this.
The voice acting was a nice touch. Was that real voice actors or TTS?
if TTS what did you use?