AOP

Mar 29, 2018
What's the extent of the pregnancy content in this? Can you get knocked up/egged and carry the baby/eggs around till she has to give birth or is it all contained in defeat scenario(s)? Am a big fan of the former and liking this game, if it's not in right now I hope it gets added in the future, keep up the good work dev

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Currently I believe there's no pregnancy content and the only bit that eludes to it I feel is that in the description of the first post it says about breeding....which as far as I know isn't in the game at all yet. There is I think cum inflation as part of specific defeat scenes. (kraken like creature)

AOP

Mar 29, 2018
Currently I believe there's no pregnancy content and the only bit that eludes to it I feel is that in the description of the first post it says about breeding....which as far as I know isn't in the game at all yet. There is I think cum inflation as part of specific defeat scenes. (kraken like creature)
Thanks for answering my question, but actually I've been testing out a lot more of the content and the pregnancy is more than I thought. After defeat by the scorpion creature (or dying to fall damage nearby in the cave) she gets stuck in its huge web and she is pregnant and will lay eggs which hatch into small scorpions that eventually grow into copies of the large one. You don't see it get her pregnant though, she just is after the fade to black. You may be forced to watch her birth them all then rest in the web to recover max stamina if your max stamina is low, and after a rest she will have been impregnated again. However after resting or if you had enough max stamina to begin with, you can struggle to break free of the web. Then she'll still be pregnant but you're free to escape and leave the cave and just carry on in the open world. (You can also struggle after she's done and of course she won't be pregnant when freed then.) I figured this was the case after finding out the abortion option in the Guard Headquarters and yep at that point you can get the eggs removed by going to the doc and paying for abortion. So imo that's actually pretty good overall game design, esp how the player can deduce that the pregnancy thing is a more in-depth mechanic than it seems just from the presence of the abortion option/system. I'm hoping a future update brings the ability for the eggs to be birthed anywhere, maybe even in town, though with visuals (the getting impregnated and abortion are no anim but the birthing of the eggs on the web has animation, so free birth should have anim too I'm guessing). Currently you can only get abortion or get recaptured by the scorpion and wait for her to finish laying the eggs there on its web to finish her pregnancy.

Also found out the unfinished goblin dice game and the final reward tier for it seems to imply she could get impregnated there, hope that's the case when the full thing gets implemented.

The kraken I actually could not get to grab her for a fuck animation, it always kills me lol. Not sure how to have it grab her, do you know? Just random? Also, do you know if she can get placed into a pillory? I found the milking machine stuff both in the slaver arena and the house by the goblin, but not anything with the pillory. If you take the un-walked path into the forest to the right iirc on the road to the Guard HQ, you can see a girl stuck in a pillory in the distance through a fence, and there's other girls stuck in milking machines in the goblin house where you can get knocked into one and one in the Main City being watched over by a slaver, and maybe the NPC stuck in the pillory implies that you can be too? Since perhaps the NPCs in the milking machines imply you can be too and that is the case.

There also seems to be no consequence of not paying back the slaver loan, the quest just finishes but notes you didn't pay them back. Going back just has the person say 'you better pay us back' and her answering 'I need more time', so it appears currently anyone who wants to enjoy this but is struggling with money can just get the 50k loan and ignore the deadline. I actually don't even know if you can pay them back as I never had enough after the loan, don't know if the option to pay them back appears if you have enough or if it's just unimplemented.

Overall after having spent even more time with the game I can say it has potential to become (imo ofc) one the best lewd games I've ever played and the framework and features that are here are already really good, and even if they bug out sometimes. I also love the characterization of Rose being so shy and diminutive and overall just a sub lol, and how degrading the other characters are towards her and use her taking advantage of this. Again keep up the good work dev and now that I've found the framework for more stuff in the game I'm particularly really looking forward to the full goblin dice game and more pregnancy stuff (maybe some overlap between the two haha). Great job so far! This game is really doing it for me lol

Sealed

Aug 5, 2019
Is the game still being worked on? Nothing came for a long time and there were no new updates on the Patreon page either.

Reactions: gigalitor

Dazta3

Apr 20, 2018
i have a little question for this game, is it normal that the guys forcefully attacks u when u dont do anything ? and is there a possibility to make them stop , because it sucks when the only think u can is fighting or a new game because, they stop talking with ? hope maybe someone can give me a answer or maybe iam doing something wrong ^^
Sounds like an epic adventure you had lol

razoresx

Jul 3, 2019
Is the game still being worked on? Nothing came for a long time and there were no new updates on the Patreon page either.
Probably dead game, now he is just milking those few members who remained there, or who forget to cancel their subscription

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes