EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

forest.jpg

Overview:
You are a girl from a small town who wants to become an adventurer with her beast friend: a centaur. While doing different quests, you will grow and will have to fight against different monsters outside town while facing dangerous situations.
On that journey to discover yourself, you might encounter new companions, perhaps ennemies, and you will have different interactions with them. You might also discover yourself becoming more and more attracted to some of them, and will slowly discover your sexuality and might succomb to corruption.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-11
Release Date: 2024-05-09
Developer: Azla1 - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - - -
Others:

centaur.png werewolf.jpg nude_blond.png Sans titre1.png Sans titre2.png Sans titre3.png Sans titre4.png

Last edited:

ratbastar

Aug 29, 2019
every time i hit the go back button it gives this error

Error: cannot execute macro <<goto>>: Story.has title parameter cannot be undefined

• Wow
Reactions: AzLa1

Thot Patrol

Aug 2, 2017
How are you suppose to get rid of arousal? There's no masturbation option or anything I can find

Edit: It appears after sleeping some nights..

Last edited:

AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
Hello all, thank you all for your first feedback!

every time i hit the go back button it gives this error

Error: cannot execute macro <<goto>>: Story.has title parameter cannot be undefined
Hello!
I'm sorry for your problem. On which game screen do you have this error? All of them?

Anyone have the code?
Exceptionally this month: 71019942
But use it wizely! It might break game immersion...

...that third image needs fixing. Urgently.
I just realized and can't unsee it... Sorry! Will try to replace it for next release

after buying the sexy armor, every time i click go back when i go in wardrobe. for some reason i get sent in the forest.
update: it's not just the go back for the wardrobe but also the mirror option
I'm truly sorry. I had tested the game many times but failed to get this one. I will get it corrected as soon as possible and will upload minor release.

How are you suppose to get rid of arousal? There's no masturbation option or anything I can find

Edit: It appears after sleeping some nights..
It indeed appears later in the game. Actually, it appears after finishing some quests.

has anyone made it through the damn cave yet ?
If it is frustrating, I will temporary make a walkthrough for the cave. I will later add a map in the game.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes