countfritz

Sep 11, 2017
I can't seem to do any camping stuff with Gabriel. I've finished the alchemists quest, is there more content then this?

rcop101

May 31, 2017
yea no the cave NEEDS some kind of hint or direction. you end up just spamming random directions until something happens and if you DO get through you wont know how, which sucks since the first quest in the new town sends you BACK to the first without an easy way to return.

• Sad
Reactions: AzLa1

AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
I can't seem to do any camping stuff with Gabriel. I've finished the alchemists quest, is there more content then this?
If Gabriel is the werewolf, yes, there is no camping content for now.
I plan to include some in v1.1

As the current content has been developped in less than two months, I hope to release v1.1 by mid or the end of may (but will depends on my personal life workload which is huge, so it might be sooner or a little later, there are no promise for now :()

Last edited:

AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
yea no the cave NEEDS some kind of hint or direction. you end up just spamming random directions until something happens and if you DO get through you wont know how, which sucks since the first quest in the new town sends you BACK to the first without an easy way to return.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Centar and Daioh

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Hello all, thank you all for your first feedback!

I said has anyone made it through the damn cave yet ?

If it is frustrating, I will temporary make a walkthrough for the cave. I will later add a map in the game.
I finally found a way through but yes it was a major pain in the ass .....odd thing is when you save Gabriel you take him back to the first town and then have to find your way through again ......and there is a caravan for fast travel to the first town but it seems to be a one way trip ......meaning you would have to find your way through the cave again ...... the rest of the game is great and i quite enjoy it, but the cave ....um not so much lol

• Haha

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

View attachment 3579466

Overview:
You are a girl from a small town who wants to become an adventurer with her beast friend: a centaur. While doing different quests, you will grow and will have to fight against different monsters outside town while facing dangerous situations.
On that journey to discover yourself, you might encounter new companions, perhaps ennemies, and you will have different interactions with them. You might also discover yourself becoming more and more attracted to some of them, and will slowly discover your sexuality and might succomb to corruption.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-28
Release Date: 2024-04-27
Developer: Azla1 - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cave Walkthrough:

Wow, the name of the game captured my attention and the writing is very good. BUT, I was hoping to see more drawings of this beautiful girl and her centaur friend/lover. Will you be including more, a lot more pictures as we go along or will it for all intentional purposes be 95% text?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Candy1970

anon974121

Jun 25, 2017
Map of some sort if anyone needs for the dungeon, was some "mistake" labeled paths some places were it said east or west but was the opposite

1714304293007.png

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Map of some sort if anyone needs for the dungeon, was some "mistake" labeled paths some places were it said east or west but was the opposite

View attachment 3582270
SORRY your map is wrong !
there are only 12 steps to morya South > South > East > East > South > East > East > North > East > South > South > South
SO you miscounted on your map .....and to get to the dungeon
When coming from Morya:
North > East > North > East > East

the dev posted that

AzLa1

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2023
Wow, the name of the game captured my attention and the writing is very good. BUT, I was hoping to see more drawings of this beautiful girl and her centaur friend/lover. Will you be including more, a lot more pictures as we go along or will it for all intentional purposes be 95% text?
Thank you for the feedback!
For the drawings, I’m indeed planning to add much more of them as soon as possible. And for that reason, I’m trying different AI image generators (as I’m not a good at drawing myself). But for now the results are not good enough (and my computer nearly died because of local tries).

In the end, I even would like to add some animation but it won’t be soon as I want to prioritize other things before.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I guess I was distracted by that massive wolf-dong, cause I did not notice AI hands
Didn't even need the hands to know it was ai. AI aRt is obvious. And lazy. As proven by how many ppl using it can't even be assed to edit out the extra fingers.

refatw

Oct 19, 2019
AzLa1 race selection doesn't work, selecting elf gives you the same stats as human.
Also, please include the word 'level' inside the very same passage.
As you are level <<print $Player.Level>>, you have the following statistics:
You also misspelled 'Achievments' in the lower left menu.
There are a plethora of other issues, but these were the very first i ran into.
But thanks for the share, so far i've been enjoying watching the story unfold

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Haven't played it yet, but I really love the story idea.

The one thing I really hope is that the dev commits to a single art style once she/he has found the right one, because it's a bit immersion-breaking when some are 3D style and others are drawings. Personally I prefer drawings over 3d (like the style of the were/wolf in the preview), as I feel they have a bit more personality to them. As much personality as AI images can have, anyway.

Also, among the preview images it would be good to include 1 or 2 examples of the writing in the story, like in a sex scene or some random event, since I assume that makes up the bulk of the story.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes