fdsl.jpg

You play as a person invited a Beach Party Reunion. For the second time?​

Updated: 02 December, 2016
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.25 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
i dont have permision to view this
Gimme a second. I'll fix it. I linked to the thread and moved it to completed. Didn't realize it would cut everybody out. I'll get it and upload it quick. It's a small file.
Done!

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
Gofile is still not happy it appears:

"Your connection is not secure
The owner of gofile.io has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website."

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
Same thing when using Chrome: (ALSO doing the same on your update post for Zoe's Tempt 0.6a)

"
Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from gofile.io (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID"

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
GoFile looks fine from my end. It's a let's encrypt certificate with thumbprint 74:A1:28:60:E3:52:01:82:FF:E2:01:C4:7D:33:A1:9C:99:08:E2:2E:00:68:77:C4:82:76:8E:74:B6:A0:02:5B. Are you connecting through a proxy?

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
Nope. My connection just hated me for a while I guess. It is fine now. Maybe a bad port or connection while the xbox one was being played at the same time? No idea. Thanks for the check though.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Genre: Flash, 3d, pusooy, beach

Fucking what kind of genre is fucking pusooy?....

Can we get like a actual genre tag on this like is there sex is it animated CG or just still pics? If this chick pisses me off can I just beat her and rape till she breaks? Can I make these beach chicks my person cum dumps? Details plz..

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Pusooy makes vanilla games. Just plain vanilla games. I put "pusooy" in there because his game mechanics are unique. Many players find it very frustrating but some really like it so it's there because the players who have been playing 3dcg games for the last 5-10 years know who Pusooy is. I'll add vanilla sex to the genre.

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
Genre: Flash, 3d, pusooy, beach

Fucking what kind of genre is fucking pusooy?....

Can we get like a actual genre tag on this like is there sex is it animated CG or just still pics? If this chick pisses me off can I just beat her and rape till she breaks? Can I make these beach chicks my person cum dumps? Details plz..
yo chill yo panties mate

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
I am chill actually? If I wasn't chill you would know.. But thank you for your concern.
You're spouting insults because you're unable to do a google search for "pusooy"

there's a website actually named pusooy.net, is it so hard to use a search engine ?

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
By the way ... pusooy.net shows that this game is available to elite members. Sounds like a non-beta is in the wild somewhere. Anyone got it?

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
Bumping myself for a reply. Anyone know if the version of BPR2 now available to elite members on pusooy.net is the same v0.25 beta we have or is it a full version?