Seeking Bdsm Domination and submission game

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Harem Hotel is the only one I've played that I like, personally. But I'm also not really into hardcore BDSM, just the domination. But it has both.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I am actually searching for some games where the MC has a relationship where he can dominate someone.

Some examples where it is done, but not perfectly are "Man of the House" and Dreaming of Dana. There I actually like the whole feeling of it, but the grinding is a pain in the ass! Deviant Discoveries has a nice setting with some nice fetishes, but sadly it doesn't really have a story flow. Sisterly Lust also has a bit of this, but sadly the whole relationship starts with blackmail...

Reactions: Andrash

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Have you tried ? It might be what you are looking for, yet not only about those things.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Have you tried ? It might be what you are looking for, yet not only about those things.
Well I stopped playing it like after 5 minutes even with NTR switched off. I just hated all the male characters in that early scene...

Reactions: Meet2480

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I Have tried to make screenchots from Deviant Discoveries, a lot of girls in this game could be in this thread, but that's difficult to have a good screenshots.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I Have tried to make screenchots from Deviant Discoveries, a lot of girls in this game could be in this thread, but that's difficult to have a good screenshots.
Yeah this game fits quite well in this, although I am not the biggest fan of the body transformation

Reactions: Andrash

mcmean

Feb 21, 2021
and again: there are a bunch of mods for skyrim and fallout that can do the trick. look around in loverslab