Seeking bbw games

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
That is claire not sally
Damn. You are actually right.

I don't know how or why, but I confused the names between the two characters.

There are many games and names i play today, in a language that I am not native to (i do not speak english).
My native language is Portuguese, so there is always a barrier on several levels.

CLAIRE is my yummy favorite character in the game CAMPUS CONFIDENTIAL, but I didn't even notice the mistake of getting the name wrong in my post yesterday.

Thanks for the warning, in the meantime I already corrected the name in my previous post.
Regards.

AQ5vdQ.png

claire mc beach3.jpg

: )

• Red Heart
Reactions: left1000 and fanboi

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
I think this is an intelligent and fun idea and I'm in.

Personally, I would put chubby and plump as meaning around the same kind of thing, so already we're seeing the importance of not making too many assumptions based on labels.

I also have different tastes in "bigness" depending on age - so I might find an older fat character more sexy than a younger fat character, but with the same "sexiness" as a younger chubby character.

If that makes sense (I think it does)
I actually forgot to mention another detail, in my other message, which can also make a difference for a chubby aficionado: AGE.

In my case, whether they are young or older, I think I like them equally. As long as they have that shape that I appreciate, whether it's a new Betsy, or a more mature Claire, I doggy style them and breed them equally. : D

Yes, sometimes I have phases where I can like girls with curvy pig shapes, like the PIG PRINCESS, or MISS PIGGY, other times chubby mothers and fat daughters at the same time, and in my current present phase, I am appreciating chubby LATINAS who are married and with children, MILFS, who are housewives, or even house cleaners, maids, etc.
A bit stereotypical, I know...

Possibly in a while, in the next future I will have another kink regarding fat women that is completely different from the current one.
That's why I normally assume a generalist preference, which is... I like everything that has CURVES AND MEAT! :D and better in ALL FOUR.

Here you have some fatty curvy milf latinas for you (cartoon images from TV series parodies, of websites like RULE 34), and happy fappings. : )

4d66daa3afd1f34fbe5a0946a6dc957b.png

763c0ab6332eb6ec5a5bea61f97fd8fc.jpeg

b4a3bbda4335f91bdb434382027f5f1d.jpeg

Hope to see people to share some pics of fatties (3DCG or 2DCG, cartoon or realistic, from games or parodie images...) here too, if you want. Hope you like it.

Regards to all, men of culture, here : D

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Hello all, i bring 2 new games with some thick and moderate fat women, but nothing with BBW yet.

First, Jugs Bay [v0.2] [NeonHappi].

This game is a Hybrid RPGM with something else engine, works as a sandbox, 3DCG, also is a datim sim with some business simulation.
You have two npcs that can be between overlarge thick to moderate fat, but mostly women have BIG BOOBS... as the game title says anyway, lol...
I tried play this, but this is not my thing, so i gived up meanwhile, but people who like breasts will like this one.
As the engine is a hybrid, this game can be a problem to work in some low key PCs. Theres no Android and Mac versions yet.
Images are ok, story line is between middle quality to low quality, and animations are ok, maybe the best thing on the game?

JBv2Screenshot_1.jpg

JBv2Screenshot_7.jpg

The second game is PizzaLith [v0.2] [GalmeWay].

This is a 2DCG Cartoon like Renpy event repeat game, where you are a delivery pizza boy.
You have 3 turns each day, each turn to delivery pizza to the doors, where always you will have a difference women to attend, and also you have the oportunity of gaining money, or lose it for your good or bad service.
The situations are aleatory, and after the third day or fourth day at least, you will have already repeat situations and completed all different encounters. I counted at least 6 different encounters in this second version of the game.
Fast game for fast fapping, all comic like images, without animations. Good for 5 to 10 minutes of fun, if you like this type of thing.
Theres a chubby milf in one of these encounters, the others are different thin and medium types of body sizes.

Captura de ecrã 2024-04-16 140441.png

Captura de ecrã 2024-04-16 140531.png

Take care all you, regards.

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
Two releases today, one is a update from a already existing game, not listed here in this thread, so i will add today, other is new release:

1 - A RPGM sandbox, 2DCG cartoon like, called V-7 [v0.0.06] [Lina Games].

Retro dimensional alternative, but futuristic game from Earth 1999.
" Planet Terra 1999 after...
In early 1999, the star Astra fell to the surface of Terra.
Astra secreted nectar that had an attractive smell and taste.
Nectar acted on people as an aphrodisiac and was addictive.
As a result, people received a new narcotic substance.
The drug completely erased the moral framework and increased the level of sexual desire.
Most of the population of Terra is under the influence of this drug.
Scientists have given the virus the name V-7.
Only small resistance groups are trying to restore order on Terra.
This story is about one of these units."

Very green crude basic story, not seen animations, i dont like so much the type of images, theres FUTANARI content, you begin in a vault/hospital, the map is ok i guess, hope this game will developt much more than this...
You can edit the relationships between the members in that vault in the beginning, so the boss can be your father, the maid, your mother, the nurses, your sisters... yes you guess the incest you can create.
MOTHER is a fat woman in there.

f02.png

j02.png

2 - The second game is Life in Rio [v0.45] [Black Ninja].

This is a VN Renpy 3DCG game, with a female protagonist, a slow corruption game, where you turn your MC in a SLUT, in BRAZIL, South America.
The females here are very Thick, Curvy, at least in their HIPS, LEGS and ASS, but somehow thin above hips (small breasts for example)... half thin half fat girls i guess, lol... Brazilian type of body (thin torso, HUGE HIPS)
You have the corruption already mentioned, Cheating (you begin the story with a prude boyfriend), some ugly bastards npcs type to corrupt slowly your MC, gangs and maybe some violence in future updates, story is a bit SLOW PACE, so the sex scenes will come very slow in the game, theres no animation yet, but the quality of the renders, the images are great.
The girls, mainly the MC is really YUMMY.

print2.png

elzabanheiro1.png

imagem_2023-10-14_135928628.png

See you next time...
: )

Reactions: fanboi

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Didn't they explain it was going to be only a plus-size tag?
In which case I'm worried that chubby, thick, bbw, ssbbw will all be using the same tag.
Still better then what we have, but not ideal IMO.
Fair point. Ideally there would be at least two, which would work better for everyone, regardless of preference. As someone who's always into chubby/thick girls, I just shake my head often at games with the "big ass" tags and what they could possibly be thinking.

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
we need a BBW tag
Coming with site update. Don’t worry, I 100% agree
Didn't they explain it was going to be only a plus-size tag?
In which case I'm worried that chubby, thick, bbw, ssbbw will all be using the same tag.
Still better then what we have, but not ideal IMO.
Fair point. Ideally there would be at least two, which would work better for everyone, regardless of preference. As someone who's always into chubby/thick girls, I just shake my head often at games with the "big ass" tags and what they could possibly be thinking.
I happened to write about different categories of fat women, so on this subject, a few posts ago, as you may remember, where I was a little detailed.

In adding tags on this subject, I think that assimilating everything I said before into only 3 categories would be the most correct.

THICK, with or without CHUBBY, for light fat people, with curves a little above normal.

The generic FAT, for normal fat people.

And BBW, for very obese women with large xxxl sizes.

Best Regards.

piracy-1.gif

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
There's an interesting management game that's fairly new called Strip Club Wars that features a wide variety of AI assisted/created characters, many of whom are curvy, pudgy and outright BBW. I've honestly not found many more games that have such a large collection of curvy/overweight women, and most of them are very sexy. There's no animation and no shots of actual sex, as its text based with stills, but the sheer variety of characters and things you can do is cool.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
There's an interesting management game that's fairly new called Strip Club Wars that features a wide variety of AI assisted/created characters, many of whom are curvy, pudgy and outright BBW. I've honestly not found many more games that have such a large collection of curvy/overweight women, and most of them are very sexy. There's no animation and no shots of actual sex, as its text based with stills, but the sheer variety of characters and things you can do is cool.
There are five different optional image packs to choose from slash combine, so uh, which packs have the most bbws?

eve
amber
daphne
crystal or
bethany?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote