Archived [SoB] Bazhena/Baena

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Are you sure its wine?

I got invited to her flat and didnt have wine, so reloaded a save for earlier that day and bought the wine. Scene played out the same.

Then after several conducts and no movie option while carrying the wine, I decided to buy every item in the mall. Now the option appears.

Turns out the item you need is Martini, not wine.
Thank you for that ill aslo add that to the op

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Updated my Guide as Well, changed the data an moved it... it now also they you the sex scenes better

Black79

Jul 13, 2017
I have accidentally "fuck her" not "kiss" pressed. How can I reverse this?
I tried it with save editor but did not get it.

sry bad english

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I have accidentally "fuck her" not "kiss" pressed. How can I reverse this?
I tried it with save editor but did not get it.

sry bad english
Just reset most of her values in the save editor an try again

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
how randomly is randomly to put in context? as its almost year end and bitch didnt turn up while chatting with Shurik.
This? I mean I've been loading the same save in front of Shurik's house, talking to the guy about everything on a Friday during December, it's been like 80 loads and no luck finding Baena... Jesus Christ losing my patience here lolol

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
This? I mean I've been loading the same save in front of Shurik's house, talking to the guy about everything on a Friday during December, it's been like 80 loads and no luck finding Baena... Jesus Christ losing my patience here lolol
Send us your save file ill activate her... there has to be a easier way... truthly i manualy triggered her, via save editing.... i just read the code that its random.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Send us your save file ill activate her... there has to be a easier way... truthly i manualy triggered her, via save editing.... i just read the code that its random.
Thank you! there should be an easier way but thanks a lot for it. I got the save editor too but most of the values are in Russian so I don't wanna fuck anything up, I'll load my old one and yours once you edit it to see and compare... at least I'll learn something :D

EDIT:
Updated with the QSP

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Thank you! there should be an easier way but thanks a lot for it. I got the save editor too but most of the values are in Russian so I don't wanna fuck anything up, I'll load my old one and yours once you edit it to see and compare... at least I'll learn something :D
Which qsp sorry

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Updated with the QSP :D it doesn't notify when I edit so... more posts! lol
Try this sorry, about the wait i actually, went to bed... i am still in bed just woke up... an going back to sleep at the end of this upload

Reactions: Storm4n

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Try this sorry, about the wait i actually, went to bed... i am still in bed just woke up... an going back to sleep at the end of this upload
No no, thank you! I didn't wanna risk it since there are lots of entries in russian and I've found no tutorial for the editor. But I cannot even dare to complain about waiting a couple of hours for free work lol. Thanks again mate, seems I can meet her at the gym now and start her questline. Cheers!.

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
I think i'll try to force the first meet, because I don't have already meet her when i'm talking with the gym instructor

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
Nothing, after I modify Character_Baena Open from 0 to 1, i got the first 2 scene with the instructor but, when I go to the instructor he tell "what do you?" and I'm stuck here =(

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Nothing, after I modify Character_Baena Open from 0 to 1, i got the first 2 scene with the instructor but, when I go to the instructor he tell "what do you?" and I'm stuck here =(
you dont go to the instructor it doesnt say that in the guide.... does it...
  • You will be required to catch her between 8 an 10 am with her trainer in the gym (This will need to be repeated 2 more times) (Meaning do it 3 times all together)
  • Afterward go to shurik and "Talk about his Girlfriend", he won't care

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I managed to trigger her, basically with talking to shurik get him to the point where you spy on his mum in the sauna from there, on the weekend she will be with him... worked first go for me

Reactions: gestved and Guntag