VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

Pang

Oct 30, 2017
Various ideas/suggestions:

Viviane's shower scene (where you're supposed to take a picture) could have another path where you skip the pic and instead get noticed spying...which might lead to something. ;)

Frieda and Maddy should definitely get a threesome scene with MC at some point. That would be so hot.

Sex scenes for the competition: some should be anal. :)

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Various ideas/suggestions:

Viviane's shower scene (where you're supposed to take a picture) could have another path where you skip the pic and instead get noticed spying...which might lead to something. ;)

Frieda and Maddy should definitely get a threesome scene with MC at some point. That would be so hot.

Sex scenes for the competition: some should be anal. :)
Both Nikki and Frieda have an anal scene. ;)

Pang

Oct 30, 2017
Just found Frieda's finished scene in the library. :D:D

Awesome. I just wish it was longer (pun intended). More angles etc. :)

Reactions: EpicLust

psxsmackdown

Apr 16, 2018
I am still getting all the errors even with v3.1 (mac). When I try to ignore them and get to the end of Day 2 it just keeps looping me back to the bathroom.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I am still getting all the errors even with v3.1 (mac). When I try to ignore them and get to the end of Day 2 it just keeps looping me back to the bathroom.
Please PM the errors you are getting. It's supposedly the same "distribution" of the game in Mac and PC, but I don't have a mac and can't test the mac version. It makes no sense to me the game would work in PC and do those weird things in mac though...

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
need console comands
they're pretty self evident.
money =
strength = (but triggers are tied to it, so I wouldn't)
stamina =
still figuring others and what's safe to adjust, but that's what I know so far. I don't really look into adjusting relationship stats. Too much potential for creating more problems than it is a time saver in most cases.

Reactions: Thrudgelmirator

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I like to remember that flames are not allowed. it is not important who started. Please don't answer.

Thanks

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
they're pretty self evident.
money =
strength = (but triggers are tied to it, so I wouldn't)
stamina =
still figuring others and what's safe to adjust, but that's what I know so far. I don't really look into adjusting relationship stats. Too much potential for creating more problems than it is a time saver in most cases.
You can do hour=# but you have to be in an area where you can travel, setting it at home at night doesn't work and won't let you move around.

There are lust triggers as well - lust_points[#1]+=#2 where #1 is the number of the girl, and #2 is how much to raise lust.

These are already explained in the thread though.

Reactions: Favaro

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Also I would assume there's little point to raising the points of a character there doesn't actually exist scenes for

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
so when can we fuck the girl with the beach ball :D

You should make the game free roaming and not end on day 3 its so damn fun to play

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes