VN Ren'Py Completed Battle of the Bulges [v1.0] [EpicLust]

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BOTB.jpg

Overview:
You play as a young, muscle-bound, horse-hung boy who moves to a new home on the tropical island of Veri-Bosti with his mom and sis. There, you are challenged by the local school stud to a duel: whoever fucks the most girls in a week will be crowned the undisputed school stud. Your aim is for each girl to reach "Epic Lust" so that she is primed for the taking, before your AI challenger gets inside her panties. And hence begins the epic "Battle of the Bulges".​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-20
Release Date: 2020-03-23
Developer: EpicLust -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Apocalypse,
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: -
Walkthrough - Italian Translation*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

36135_plane02.jpg 36136_teaserpic02.png 36137_housepool01.jpg 36138_poolnikki02.jpg 36139_randybeachcouple01.jpg bb1.png bb2.png bb3.png bb4.jpg bb5.png bb6.png bb7.png bb8.png 97487_gym05.jpg 97488_katepool05.jpg 97489_mermaid01.jpg 97490_shootfuck12.jpg 97491_teaganhouse05.jpg 97486_dreamingfriedamaddy01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
More info from me: This is the start of my second game, which I said would be more evolved than the first, and obviously more time consuming. It's only V0.1 (amounting to the first day of an 8-day long game) but there are still over 100 pics plus a few animations. Should be 20-30 minutes gameplay.
Right now, there are 12 characters you can meet, including 6 "in-game" girls (who count towards the end game result), 4 non "in-game" girls (2 of whom you can fuck already as teasers) and 2 male characters, including the "challenger" who will act as the AI you have to beat.

PS: Before the whiny troll brigade arrives, may I remind everyone of the following tags associated with this game:
HUGE TITS, ENORMOUS COCK & IMPOSING MUSCLES.

Last edited:

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
more evolved
I see what you did there.

PS: Before the whiny troll brigade arrives, may I remind everyone of the following tags associated with this game:
HUGE TITS, ENORMOUS COCK & IMPOSING MUSCLES.
That's cool, I don't think anyone could look at the pics and not consider it a parody.
Not sure if I can actually fap to this, but I might as well try.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
People being confused AF isn't them being a part of the "whiney troll brigade". This style is just so different and you don't see it a lot so it pops out and is somewhat weird.
To each their own but isn't feedback something you should be after, even if its for the overall artstyle?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
People being confused AF isn't them being a part of the "whiney troll brigade". This style is just so different and you don't see it a lot so it pops out and is somewhat weird.
To each their own but isn't feedback something you should be after, even if its for the overall artstyle?
Well it depends on what the critique being offered is. If its "the women boobs are too big" or "the MC dick is ridiculously large" then no, as that is the main focus of the game. Sure you can offer the feedback, but the dev doesn't have to listen if it changes the game artstyle entirely.

4.40 star(s) 127 Votes