Unity Completed Battle Fuck With Succubus [v6] [CherryGirls]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
RJ181631_PTS0000011245_0.jpg
Overview:
Have a sexy showdown with a succubus girl.
Instead of turn-based you fondle her in real time!
Enjoy real-time animation in reaction to the player's "osawari" (touching).
Once you break thru her guard, the succubus starts to feel REALLY good!

Updated : October 07, 2016
Title: Nade Nade Onna no Ko VI
Genre : Touching Romance Romance Masturbation Restraint Ahegao/Gapeface Futanari/Dick girl
Developer:
Censorship : Yes (but can be turned off)
Version : VI
Platform : Windows / Mac
Langage: English

Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Onnanoko6.exe" to start playing Windows version

Download Links: -
Thanks @jb281472

Special thanks to and for providing the download and helpful info!
Here's how to uncensor.
Open up Registry Editor / regedit
HKEY_CURRENT_USER --> Software --> Cherrygirls --> Onnanoko6 Change "mosaiku" data to 0

From
In order to edit save games:
Open up Registry Editor / regedit
HKEY_CURRENT_USER --> Software --> Cherrygirls --> save data
Right click, choose modify binary data
edit at the text area.

kazkoks

Aug 5, 2016
God damnit i have never been so mad at a H-game, this shit's so hard and frustrating for me.:D

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
If this is a flash based game then you could try using to edit a save file.
Though that only works easily if the save file is properly labeled.... some games are horrible and use numbers to label all the different elements... so you just have to guess around changing values, reloading checking what changed...

I also want the other games from this developer.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If this is a flash based game then you could try using to edit a save file.
Though that only works easily if the save file is properly labeled.... some games are horrible and use numbers to label all the different elements... so you just have to guess around changing values, reloading checking what changed...

I also want the other games from this developer.
It's a unity game so I don't think that minerva would work.
Link to all cherrygirls games

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
can someone explain the game? i get the blue circles stop her attacks and purple hands keep health, but what do the white circles do? any strats?

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
Can anyone give a rough translation of the power-ups that you can purchase from collecting points? I assume they're power-ups anyway...

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
Can anyone give a rough translation of the power-ups that you can purchase from collecting points? I assume they're power-ups anyway...
if you have a phone u can download google translation, with that you can take pics and translate the lines, is what i use.

Reactions: Spicke_Si

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
so I beat the game and have purchased all the power-ups.... I was super cheap. What I did was play in window mode... I would mouse drag the window to a super small size and then leave my mouse over the window, the attack space gets shrunk to a point where your mouse cursor's hit box is almost the same size as the space the attack hands spawn in.... so you auto-block everything. Every attack you block generates special power bar points... I would wait for a few minutes hit escape to pause and drag the game window larger to check how much power I had. Once I got around 5 points for special attacks I would unpause the screen at a slightly larger size so I could kinda see the blue circles to attack (since you have to reduce her guard before any sex attacks can occur).

I recommend: ペロペロ-tongue attack (it costs 3pts to activate)
ロターlittle pill shaped vibrators (1pt to activate and can activate 3 times)
スーパsomething (my japanese is crap)- it charges your regular touch attack (costs 1pt)
マシンターチ-machine touch basically rapid slap/grab, only used during the blue circle touch time (1pt to activate)
moonspeak +1 (costs 40pts in powerup menu and is only item with '+1' in the name, this gives you an extra 'life' so you won't lose after she sucks you off the first time)

It's hard to aim the items but go for the clitoris and/or the belly with items then finger/rub the holes when you have her 'stunned' (which is called DOWN).

Every two orgasms she removes a clothing item (though you can pay special attack points to remove articles if you want.
I recommend waiting till after the first orgasm. Then pay 2pts.... 1pt for ショツ (panties) and 1pt for パンツ (pants/leggings), if you wait it will be about 6 orgasms until you can stick things into her which is alot of nipple and clit rubbing.

I needed 4 'lives' to make it to the end of the sex battle game.

When you beat the sex battle mode it opens a 'love-love' mode. There is one power-up you can't buy until you get max lvl in love-love mode.... you get points in love-love mode from stimulating the girl, though giving her orgasms is inefficient because she'll get a mind blank or something which forces you to wait 15 or so seconds for her to recover and resets all the items etc so you have to re-apply everything.

Anyways, that should be all you need to know to beat this game. It took 4+ hours for me to get all the points needed to buy all the power-ups. It doesn't take that long to buy the power-ups I listed in this guide. The 100pt power ups are too expensive to use in sex battle mode (20pts to activate) though they maybe best as they are mostly different styles of rope work so she can't attack you (I don't know if the ropes stay on the girl or if they reset when she orgasms like all the other items)....

Also, getting 12 orgasms on the girl isn't efficient for earning powerup points... you usually generate 100pts for the store by the end but you'll get about 40 just by getting 2 or 3 orgasms.. so for time management don't bother getting to the highest ranks if you just need to buy stuff in the 'store'

In the 'love-love' mode you can get her to do any sex attack (like sucking your dick or handjobs) that she used on you during sex battle, I think there are two or three options that I don't have because I didn't let myself get caught at each 'stage' to see which handjob variant she was using or if she sticks your cuck in her butt at somepoint (I unlocked vag sex but no back door). To be clear you can manually buttcuck if you buy the おちんぽ power-up but there is an auto mode that is unlocked if she 'attacks' you with it during battle mode.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Was wondering is this only in Japanese or is it translated into english ??

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
Pretty fun game, i wasnt expecting much when i read the post, but when i played it was actually entertaining, lol
@moonanon i think that the points are earned not through orgasms but for how much hp damage you dealt on her

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
An English version was released for the game.

Reactions: hoang17985

hoang17985

Apr 27, 2017
English Version:

||
thank you, i was looking for this. But for some reasons gofile give me 404 not found when I click download, can you check it again please

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
thank you, i was looking for this. But for some reasons gofile give me 404 not found when I click download, can you check it again please
I didn't get a 404 not found error after clicking on the download icon.

Edit: GoFile is currently having problems right now. A Dropbox link from ULMF was added to the post with the links.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes