• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I don't think batez is underrated at all, he is massive on twitter.

This thread on the other hand was DOA, bcs "someone" used artist's first name which nobody knew him under, with old SFM stuff + it wasn't updated for 2 years. Till I renamed him and added Blender collection a year ago.

However people don't reply much in "free artist" threads, bcs there is no need to ask for updates
But I'll update it anyway at the end of the year ;)

Sundereign

Aug 18, 2019
I don't think batez is underrated at all, he is massive on twitter.

This thread on the other hand was DOA, bcs "someone" used artist's first name which nobody knew him under, with old SFM stuff + it wasn't updated for 2 years. Till I renamed him and added Blender collection a year ago.

However people don't reply much in "free artist" threads, bcs there is no need to ask for updates
But I'll update it anyway at the end of the year ;)
You're a king as always <3

Oct 30, 2020
Yea, he's been trying to go back to animations, I don't think he did anims since SFM days

Anims 2024, all the pics are still free tho, but I guess he delays public releases for vids by quite a bit
I'll update the thread probably at the end of April

View attachment 3516577
That Ashley animation is so hot, but, is the one you shared supposed to be in that speed?

The author shared a public ver. On Twitter and the speed of the animation is a bit more reasonable

View attachment 340b6f7b7dfa3b3e831ee8ef15f9d7a1.mp4