zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I was going to be happy to find this given that it can't be found anywhere. But everyone is saying it's the demo. It would be a waste for people to simply upload the demo that ANYONE could get from the japanese game selling sites

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Checked 6 sites that claimed to have "Full Version". All are uncompressed 84mb folders with the same exact game we have uploaded. I even checked best-hentai-games. That is the same exact version posted here.

I just wasted an hour downloading 5 different 84mb folders and had help with one of them. ALL of those "Full Versions" were the exact same version as what tid uploaded. All of them claimed to be "Full Version" and all of them did not compress the 84mb folder

Here's what I think. tid sees game, "It says it's full version!" but hasn't played it before and tries it out. Then compresses it and uploads it. Sees the compression is 18mb and figures the 24mb may be the rar or zip compression. Goes and uploads the game to their best ability.

Either help us find the real "Full Version" or quit shitting on the uploader.

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
Heh, I'm getting a trojan warning, as well. Tried all the links in OP... Could be just windows defender being a cunt, but will wait for more reason to even bother. Thanks anyways, @Ryahn

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
Windows Defender:
trojan:Win32/Spursint.F!cl
I hope that this is a false alarm, however, i stopped the download.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I would download this but my GF is on to me with the incest ganes..now adding a basement rape game?..you know what..downloading hehe
This is why you keep your shit on an encrypted external hard drive. For good measure put them in nested hidden folders. Then you make a new user every time you want to play and delete it when you're done. Fortunately I no longer have to share my computer with anyone so I don't have to do any complicated shit to hide my stuff lol.

Reactions: Hit-Girl45

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
When in doubt, open in in a sandbox.
Given that this seems to be a demo of a game the creators actually want to sell, I doubt they'd purposefully put viruses in.