RPGM Abandoned Bart the Tempter [v0.011] [GameBox]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
last pic sound like NTR... but not in tags...

not sure about that...

edit : NVM.. that story seems very wtf lol

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Well, we will see if he can Keep this Game "up"

But a Good start for a 0.1 Version :)

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
Really good start. Hope it's gonna keep going that way.
Kinda makes me think of "four elements trainer" in the way the sex scenes are designed and the humor behind it all. Like how avoid incest? Just say it's not really bart but someone who has his body. Made my day.

D

Deleted member 187590

Finally, a simpsons parody without shitty artwork.

Gonna keep an eye on this...

Reactions: Rastafoo

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Excelent job, it would be nice if you can do high quality animations, not just a two frame animations, I have high expectations with this, lovely conversations and story, hope to see more.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Man, something about it being with simpsons characters weirds me out so much, which it really shouldn't, considering the shit I'm into... What a time to be alive I guess XD

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
You'd think that such a popular show would have at least one good adult game :mad:... maybe this one will be the one though :eazyHype:... unless it gets abandoned like some of the other games I was looking forward to :FeelsBadMan:

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
Excelent job, it would be nice if you can do high quality animations, not just a two frame animations, I have high expectations with this, lovely conversations and story, hope to see more.
16 frame animation was the biggest animation I've ever done, but this work is pretty hard. So I better do twice as many scenes with 2 or 4 frame animation.

Reactions: Robert rivers

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
16 frame animation was the biggest animation I've ever done, but this work is pretty hard. So I better do twice as many scenes with 2 or 4 frame animation.
Ok I understand, hope you soon get more patreons! certanly the other month I will be one

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes