5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ145229_img_main.jpg

Overview:
2048: the year we made contact;
the year that humankind faced its greatest threat!
When galactic invaders bring the full force of their military,
Earthlings fights back with everything we've got!!!!!
Arise, mankind! #$%& THOSE ALIENS!​

Updated: Mar/18/2015
Developer:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

RJ145229_img_smp1.jpg RJ145229_img_smp3.jpg RJ145229_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
People often ask when new h-games come out, "Is the gameplay as good as barrage?" so, you know it's fun :)
Is this part of the creators description?
Because I have never heard anyone say that or even heard about the game.... And I have been playing h-games for over 8 years now.

Last edited:

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Is this part of the creators description?
Because I have never heard anyone say that or even heard about the game.... And I have been playing h-games for over 8 years now.
Nah, that's just me. Over the past couple of years I've been trolling on ULMF, I hear people asking that a lot when it comes to sidescrolling hentai games. Maybe I just got lucky?
Edit: you know, while I did search ulmf for mentions of it, that sort of wording wasn't as common as I thought it was, turns out I was just lucky. Removing it from main post

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Nah, that's just me. Over the past couple of years I've been trolling on ULMF, I hear people asking that a lot when it comes to sidescrolling hentai games. Maybe I just got lucky?
Edit: you know, while I did search ulmf for mentions of it, that sort of wording wasn't as common as I thought it was, turns out I was just lucky. Removing it from main post
It might as well be because I don't play too many side-scrolling games. I mean I played the flashgames of that kind back in the days, but I got bored by that genre pretty quickly.

Reactions: ponyguy

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
Don't mean to bump a dead post, but I saw that there was an update in May for addition of contents? Is this the right version for that?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Don't mean to bump a dead post, but I saw that there was an update in May for addition of contents? Is this the right version for that?
No, this one is from Mar/18/2015, but I'll look and see if i can find the updated versions.

Edit: Looking at their website, it seems the only thing that was changed was they added a gallery, which the game already kinda has

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Bro, wording or not. Lemme tell ya. That game while wonky, it's a rough diamond. I play hentai games for 15+ years and I still come back from time to time and enjoy it. Donno why this gameplay is neglected. So good.

Furby0123

May 27, 2019
Can anyone tell me what the "Replay" option on the start screen does? It opens up a folder thats empty.

Gigglebits

Jun 19, 2017
Having strange sound issues, some sounds just are not playing, wondering if anyone found a fix for that

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote