• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
Barely Working
Barely getting updates :)
Good idea for a game, too bad the devs are focused on other games it seems like.
Wish the art got updated also since level 2 is such a upgrade for quality compared to level 1

Reactions: modeek and ggspeed
Sep 3, 2023
I still don't understand how I can complete the first level :confused:
You work slower if you're undressed, and much slower if there are people around trying to fuck you. People go away sooner if you take off clothes, but that takes time, and they go away MUCH sooner if you go into "fuck" mode, but that stops your work entirely! Balance these factors to reach 100% before your time runs out.

Masal15

May 17, 2023
You work slower if you're undressed, and much slower if there are people around trying to fuck you. People go away sooner if you take off clothes, but that takes time, and they go away MUCH sooner if you go into "fuck" mode, but that stops your work entirely! Balance these factors to reach 100% before your time runs out.
you speak easy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Fun art style, humorous premise, I'll give it a play, but I have to say, the title is triggering my OCD for "There was a more obvious pun that was easier to get to and would have worked fine, why did you go out of your way to avoid the better pun?"
I mean, it's obviously playing on the well known joke, "You working hard or hardly working?" So, why is it not just called "Hardly Working"? It just hurts my brain a little.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes