• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

SylphMeister

Apr 17, 2022
Fun art style, humorous premise, I'll give it a play, but I have to say, the title is triggering my OCD for "There was a more obvious pun that was easier to get to and would have worked fine, why did you go out of your way to avoid the better pun?"
I mean, it's obviously playing on the well known joke, "You working hard or hardly working?" So, why is it not just called "Hardly Working"? It just hurts my brain a little.
I mean, is it a better pun, though? "Bare" describes the MC better than "hard" does.

As an aside, my favorite response to "You working hard or hardly working?" is "I'm hard at work".

• Haha
Reactions: Guyin Cognito

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Is there a way to change language in the game? When I load it up it automatically puts me in Hungarian, but I want to play on English.
Third option in the main menu then at the bottom of the next list is a red box. Click that and select English.

Sep 3, 2023
Fun art style, humorous premise, I'll give it a play, but I have to say, the title is triggering my OCD for "There was a more obvious pun that was easier to get to and would have worked fine, why did you go out of your way to avoid the better pun?"
I mean, it's obviously playing on the well known joke, "You working hard or hardly working?" So, why is it not just called "Hardly Working"? It just hurts my brain a little.
Because you're bare while working. Working bare-ly.

Reactions: Beggarman
Sep 3, 2023
Oh hey everyone! I don't know why I wasn't receiving alerts for new comments in this thread. I'm glad y'all like the game! If you have any questions, let me know!
Is there any way to get the old art? The new art is great but I especially miss the old image where she's standing nude at the office door looking out.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now that I've actually played the game...
Again, I love the art style, and it matches the overall tone of the game very well.
I don't think I've ever played a game that works quite like this functionally. In essence, you have two modes each of which benefit from opposite player settings, so you have to constantly switch back and forth to maximize your progress speed. I like it.

The whole "Level 2(3)" listing was kind of weird and confusing. It's not unheard of in videogames (going WAY back, but still true now) for a level to have the same premise and background image as a previous level but with some new feature or complication, even just a shorter timer or additional "enemies," so I would just call that Level 3 and not worry about it.

If there is a way to pause, it would be nice to be told that. As it is, as far as I know, there is not a pause function. With the exception of MMOs, I find that disagreeable for any active-time, action-oriented game. Stuff happens, being able to pause is handy. I don't like being punished for answering my phone, or being forced to wait until I finish the level before I can go to the bathroom. Videogames should let you pause, period. If there is a way to pause, and I simply didn't notice, please communicate that better to the player.

Versioning is another pet-peeve of mine, but since there's technically no "official rules" of versioning, all I can do is say when it's unclear what the version number implies. In my mind, labeling something "7.0.0" would imply that it was the 7th model of a product, as in "Windows 7" or "Super Mario Bros. 7" but I know that's not the case here, so I'm left wondering what the other numbers indicate. I can figure it out from looking over the changelog, in this case. Again, not a major thing, just a pet-peeve with me that I wish there was more consistency on this concept.

Ultimately, it's engaging and fun with side distractions that add some additional complication, although I'm not sure how important it as how you respond to the messages (perhaps the game will one day have multiple endings that these choices affect?). It feels like I could maybe get away with just clicking them away ASAP without actually reading them, making the game easier on subsequent playthroughs. I have only played with alternate costume once so far, at the meeting: "Level 2(3)." So, maybe that's part of the alt costumes? Perhaps that increase the replay value by generating new message distractions?

I don't know that I'd call it a great game in its current version, but it's definitely a good game. I'd like to see more, additional levels, outfits, maybe some of the other office girls that were referenced (or even, dare I say, futas and/or trans-women?), or whatever the dev wants to throw in there. One could add a function to refuse the guys and send them away unsatisfied, and then get to a level where her pleasuring her colleagues has become part of her expected duties, so that you then have to balance both getting the office work done in time and pleasing enough people to fulfill that as a second requirement to pass a level. It would just be another layer of complexity to the challenge to have to decide how often you can afford to refuse them and how often you need to in order to finish the office work in time.

I look forward to trying the other outfits and watching the further progress of the game.

SylphMeister

Apr 17, 2022
I'm not sure how important it as how you respond to the messages (perhaps the game will one day have multiple endings that these choices affect?). It feels like I could maybe get away with just clicking them away ASAP without actually reading them, making the game easier on subsequent playthroughs. I have only played with alternate costume once so far, at the meeting: "Level 2(3)." So, maybe that's part of the alt costumes? Perhaps that increase the replay value by generating new message distractions?
Part of the complexity of the game is that you don't always know which messages are important and which ones aren't. Some responses will invite someone that otherwise wouldn't come waste your time, while others will harass you because you brushed them off. This encourages you to read them, because aside from giving you context on what will be the fastest method of satisfying your next coworker, you want to choose the best response for your future productivity. But of course, that comes with the toll of reducing your productivity in the time it takes you to look at the message, so there's a give-and-take to the decision of whether to just click through the messages or slow down and read them. Of course, that duality can be undermined by sheer memorization, but that could be said for practically any timed game that doesn't use RNG. There's a difference between "using memorization will help you optimize your score" and "the game expects you to memorize it to win".

And yes, the messages, responses, and events are different for each costume, so they aren't just a cosmetic option but practically new levels on thier own.

Reactions: Guyin Cognito

sluttica95

Aug 16, 2020
Part of the complexity of the game is that you don't always know which messages are important and which ones aren't. Some responses will invite someone that otherwise wouldn't come waste your time, while others will harass you because you brushed them off. This encourages you to read them
It seems completely arbitrary and doesn't justify another ten minutes just to see minimal variations. This "game" is pretty meh. I'm not gonna do the same ten minute level over and over just for different text on the screen. It's basically an idle game (that's unfappable because of quick time events) It's been nearly a year since the last time i checked on this game and I just don't get the appeal, nothing is changed. It's cookie clicker with quick time events and no stats.

SylphMeister

Apr 17, 2022
I'm not gonna do the same ten minute level over and over just for different text on the screen.
No one's asking you to do that? I wasn't saying that the dialog is so good you must read every single text box, just that there is a "gameplay" difference between clicking through right away for a faster time and slowing down to read for context so you can plan ahead.

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes