• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png

Overview:
Play as Candace, the office slut, who has to finish a report by the end of the day. Unfortunately, her colleagues are used to coming to her desk for a quick fuck. Candace has to manage both her report and her colleagues throughout her day.
This game's main fetish is freeuse.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-07
Release Date: 2024-04-23
Developer: DPMaker - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 7.0.0
Language: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Hungarian, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified)
Other Games: Queen's Brothel - Braindance
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux (v6.0.0): - - - -
Mac (v6.0.0): - - - -
Android: - - - -

AngryGorilla thanks for the links

1.png fucking_blowjob.png fucking_naked_fuck.png fucking_shirt_skirt.png fucking_titfuck.png putting_skirt_on_shirt.png working_jerk_off.png working_naked_fuck.png Sitting.png Standing.png solo_working_clothed.png busy_working_clothed.png clothes_remove_top.png busy_working_bottomless.png gangbang.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Marlboro Gold

Sep 23, 2017
You might want to add the tags to your game.
Wish you luck the sketches are decent though I don't think you'll get much attention without the colouring done.

Reactions: Meondrie

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 2080291

Overview:
Play as Candace, the office slut, who has to finish a report by the end of the day. Unfortunately, her colleagues are used to coming to her desk for a quick fuck. Candace has to manage both her report and her colleagues throughout her day.
This game's main fetish is freeuse.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-03
Release Date: 2022-08-27
Developer: DPMaker -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -
Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Android: - - MEGA - -

View attachment 2080036 View attachment 2080037 View attachment 2080038 View attachment 2080039 View attachment 2080040 View attachment 2080041 View attachment 2080042 View attachment 2080043 View attachment 2080044

Taking getting off to sketches quite literally.

Antoon

May 13, 2018
Nice drawing skills man. I like the hair style. I hope there's going to be more emotionless sex scenes, the only games with that kind fetish are those, quite populair, NPC games. But not all the time though, i think.
Ah and if you could include POV scenes, would be nice.
Good luck with your project!

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
You might want to add the tags to your game.
Wish you luck the sketches are decent though I don't think you'll get much attention without the colouring done.
Oh that's strange, I wonder why the tags aren't showing.
I assume they're taken from the genre section of my post?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Fantastic sketch art already, I'm sure many would wish they could draw so well... (incl me!).

Interesting concept, although I'm not sure you could make much more game from it. But perhaps that's the intention - there's nothing wrong with a quick production that you could complete in a few months rather than years (cough almost every other game on this site).

It's always a challenge to balance gameplay with smut content - as a thought experiment, I can imagine a game where the interruptions are from co-workers just distracting the player from work - chitchat, TPS report requests, coffee breaks, loud-talkers near your cubicle etc etc. If the gameloop could be made "fun" in that case, then extending that to entirely different interruptions (perhaps coitus interruptus :ROFLMAO:) would also work.

I'm also interested to see work in a new engine: godot seems to be spreading.

Good luck! :love:(y)

DPMaker

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Pretty certain they're assigned manually.
Thanks! I figured it out.

Fantastic sketch art already, I'm sure many would wish they could draw so well... (incl me!).

Interesting concept, although I'm not sure you could make much more game from it. But perhaps that's the intention - there's nothing wrong with a quick production that you could complete in a few months rather than years (cough almost every other game on this site).

It's always a challenge to balance gameplay with smut content - as a thought experiment, I can imagine a game where the interruptions are from co-workers just distracting the player from work - chitchat, TPS report requests, coffee breaks, loud-talkers near your cubicle etc etc. If the gameloop could be made "fun" in that case, then extending that to entirely different interruptions (perhaps coitus interruptus :ROFLMAO:) would also work.

I'm also interested to see work in a new engine: godot seems to be spreading.

Good luck! :love:(y)
I'm definitely shooting for a quick game instead of a massive project that every adult game developer is doing. I thought it'd be fun to create an office freeuse game. Something short and hot.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
The most unrealistic bit about this is the fact that she isn't so in bed with her boss that he'd keep her around without having to do anything.

Reactions: Varek
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes