S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, I have to pretty much restart and speed through the game. starting Vals path at all just makes things waaaay too messy trying to have the harem of the four girls. The timeskips are partly to blame. Like given no chance to tell everyone everything before it blows up in our face, then after see the trouble of secret caused be march happily on keeping another. So fucking stupid

Turns out turning down Val at ever chance fucks up the timing for events for one of the other girls so you don't offer for her to move in with us and the other girls. Should still be on her path, but she missed a pretty huge event by not having moved in as soon as she did before. kinda fucked if I keep Val for a time and fucked if I don't

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well, I have to pretty much restart and speed through the game. starting Vals path at all just makes things waaaay too messy trying to have the harem of the four girls. The timeskips are partly to blame. Like given no chance to tell everyone everything before it blows up in our face, then after see the trouble of secret caused be march happily on keeping another. So fucking stupid

Turns out turning down Val at ever chance fucks up the timing for events for one of the other girls so you don't offer for her to move in with us and the other girls. Should still be on her path, but she missed a pretty huge event by not having moved in as soon as she did before. kinda fucked if I keep Val for a time and fucked if I don't
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

If you have troubles to manage the different pathes Sancho is helping a lot!

Btw watch your language ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DragonsFear

Turdbergler1

May 20, 2020
This game tripped me up a lot right in the intro. I checked the code and didn't find anything odd so I assume it was pure chance one of the first two nicknames the MC is called in literally the first scene is extremely similar to my online handle. honestly wild threw me for a loop the only time I have ever seen something similar is during that American Vandal episode but I had the name way before that even and its based on something way different.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
This game tripped me up a lot right in the intro. I checked the code and didn't find anything odd so I assume it was pure chance one of the first two nicknames the MC is called in literally the first scene is extremely similar to my online handle. honestly wild threw me for a loop the only time I have ever seen something similar is during that American Vandal episode but I had the name way before that even and its based on something way different.
200w.gif

Turdbergler1

May 20, 2020
my online username on almost every site is Turdbergler or some variation of that I mess around with the vowels if the site doesn't want to accept it due to profanity or something. In I believe the second season of the show American Vandal involves a dude who becomes known as the turdburglar. In this game during like literally the first scene its introduced that MCs dad likes calling him obscene nicknames and during conversation with the MC the second nickname he calls him, literally like the 10th line of dialogue, is turdburglar. I have no idea what u were confused about but I feel like that should have cleared it up. Unless you were wondering what my name is based on, which is like a 10 year old joke between me and my brother about the hamburgler and the quality of Mcdonalds food.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
my online username on almost every site is Turdbergler or some variation of that I mess around with the vowels if the site doesn't want to accept it due to profanity or something. In I believe the second season of the show American Vandal involves a dude who becomes known as the turdburglar. In this game during like literally the first scene its introduced that MCs dad likes calling him obscene nicknames and during conversation with the MC the second nickname he calls him, literally like the 10th line of dialogue, is turdburglar. I have no idea what u were confused about but I feel like that should have cleared it up. Unless you were wondering what my name is based on, which is like a 10 year old joke between me and my brother about the hamburgler and the quality of Mcdonalds food.
Sounds like you and your brother would have got on with the MC and his dad ...

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

beezus

Oct 30, 2019
They should really add a poly tag cus this was the shit. I feel like most people want multiple love interests, not an entire cheer team. We really need a tag so those games are easy to find.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gwydion and Slockie
4.50 star(s) 204 Votes