• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Guys...

Guys, I thought we all agreed to give those douches no attention anymore and just let them made the list. Everyone knows what's on with this game, the release, and also why it took this time. Those douchies just want to stir shit up. Some of them even look like it's the same person. Maybe one of the devs did something naughty with his mother or made his girl come for the first time in her life and he just want to take revenge with annoying them on a more or less meaningless piracy board.
Put them on the list. Don't feed them.

Nov 9, 2023

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
HOLY CRAP! Amazing work by both of you! For some reason I kind of lost interest in BW a while back.....after seeing those images; gonna have to take it up again! :love::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's great to hear that art is inspiring people to get back into the game. Seriously, this is the best feedback I've ever heard. Thanks bro.:giggle:

4.50 star(s) 173 Votes