Tyrian_Starr

Sep 16, 2018
Anyone know where the background image is from? I think it belongs to a SuperGirls comic
I've looked around, and I can't seem to find anything that fits. Then again, I didn't get the comics when I had a chance, probably should've. I'd say it's likely unrelated to any other stuff and is a one-off image. From what I saw, there was plenty of those.

Dec 26, 2019
Hey, does anyone have JUST the swim coach game? I'm not tryna download 16GB of games just to look for one ._.
Also, if yall gonna use mega, just make a folder pls, downloading games individually is much easier.

Reactions: HornyNarwhal

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
Hey, does anyone have JUST the swim coach game? I'm not tryna download 16GB of games just to look for one ._.
Also, if yall gonna use mega, just make a folder pls, downloading games individually is much easier.
I had the exact same issue trying to download the exact same game lol.
Here:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I want a sequel to Busty Box 2. Having Sam's bro fight all these bimbos was super erotic. I liked the Ballbusting VS Cuntbusting type of fights. Sometimes they'd grab the guy's balls in the fights. There really needs to be a sequel to this or a similar game to this.
I haven't played Busty Box 1 or 2 yet but I can already on there needing to be a Busty Box 3. Not only that but MixNMatch needs an update as well (I loved that game).

Reactions: Tyrian_Starr

Tyrian_Starr

Sep 16, 2018
I haven't played Busty Box 1 or 2 yet but I can already on there needing to be a Busty Box 3. Not only that but MixNMatch needs an update as well (I loved that game).
Loved both Busty 1 and 2, though I'm very partial to 1 as it was 1st person and focused on tit boxing.

If anyone makes a sequel, it likely won't be Barbarianbabes. Most of the ideas are there though, and can be made via Poser/Daz3d with time. Making the actual game mechanics is a different story. It would have to be made on something other than Flash most likely. Most of the models used in the games are Victoria 4 though.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Loved both Busty 1 and 2, though I'm very partial to 1 as it was 1st person and focused on tit boxing.

If anyone makes a sequel, it likely won't be Barbarianbabes. Most of the ideas are there though, and can be made via Poser/Daz3d with time. Making the actual game mechanics is a different story. It would have to be made on something other than Flash most likely. Most of the models used in the games are Victoria 4 though.
Bustybox 1 is POV? I swear the images I saw made it look like a third person view game.

That is sad but I imagine this game's engine would be easier to mod.

Reactions: Tyrian_Starr

Tyrian_Starr

Sep 16, 2018
Bustybox 1 is POV? I swear the images I saw made it look like a third person view game.

That is sad but I imagine this game's engine would be easier to mod.
Busty Box 1 is 1st person for most of the fights, with various animations in 3rd person, from grabs to special moves. Busty 2 is entirely in 3rd person except for the Sam's Fight spinoff along with the training minigame plus the ninja minigame, those are in 1st person.

Modding flash games is simple enough once you understand either converting the file with Flasm to a document to change numbers for hp or even enemy behavior or use FFDec to decompile the swf file and directly alter the graphics and sound. I'd say the issue is more likely to be that creating an entire new engine is likely easier due to discontinuation of Flash Player's support. That and even if such a game is made, the only ways to really play SWF files now are either through the Standalone Flash Player, Newground's Flash Player, or a few others I can think of, along with Webgenie or Flashfox for android

Barbarianbabe's games seem to mostly have series of images for animation, and sounds for sounds, which can easily be reused in another engine, such as Game Maker or something else 2d. Hell, even RPG Maker could actually pull it off, though that would be far too much effort for the results. As long as it can play a series of images with sound, the system can be anything.

Aside from all that, another game I'd like to see a sequel to would be Galaxia 2.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019
Busty Box 1 is 1st person for most of the fights, with various animations in 3rd person, from grabs to special moves. Busty 2 is entirely in 3rd person except for the Sam's Fight spinoff along with the training minigame plus the ninja minigame, those are in 1st person.

Modding flash games is simple enough once you understand either converting the file with Flasm to a document to change numbers for hp or even enemy behavior or use FFDec to decompile the swf file and directly alter the graphics and sound. I'd say the issue is more likely to be that creating an entire new engine is likely easier due to discontinuation of Flash Player's support. That and even if such a game is made, the only ways to really play SWF files now are either through the Standalone Flash Player, Newground's Flash Player, or a few others I can think of, along with Webgenie or Flashfox for android

Barbarianbabe's games seem to mostly have series of images for animation, and sounds for sounds, which can easily be reused in another engine, such as Game Maker or something else 2d. Hell, even RPG Maker could actually pull it off, though that would be far too much effort for the results. As long as it can play a series of images with sound, the system can be anything.

Aside from all that, another game I'd like to see a sequel to would be Galaxia 2.
these games with this technology or a better one would be really cool man