sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
They are both the same character.

She's (Arisa Shinoda) the mom of the protag (Naoki Shinoda) from the other game.

Shiori is the dark-skinned one.
Yep. I am currently playing the game and was going to comment that. It's hot imo, knowing a secondary character's background like that, even if it has nothing to do with the story.

Reactions: IamUstupid

Black_Rose

Dec 1, 2018
Her son went with her friend and now she got with someone her time to shine :KEK:

background story time

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
A secret relationship that begins when you see your admired female boss masturbating in the office late at night.

or

banging my boss

i miss the time when the title is not that long like Death Note or Fullmetal Alchemist or straight up X

Adiboy89

May 15, 2023
Haha, I instantly realized that she is the mom of the MC of the other game from Orcsoft that just got posted. Uh oh, someone is fucking the MC's mom but in a different game, how dare he. :mad:

In all seriousness, though I'm not the biggest fan of Japanese AVN's (mainly cause of poor translations & censoring) both of the games look quite interesting, perhaps I'll put them both on my list of games to play.
HEY, i am not from japan and i need help to start the game... Do you know any emulator to use it to play this game? PLease help meeeeee :')))))

Adiboy89

May 15, 2023
I like how the english title is just “Banging my boss“, while the original one is not even triple the length

(Akogare no Onna Joushi ga Shin'ya no Office de Onatteru Tokoro o Mite kara Hajimaru Himitsu no Kankei.)
which emulator to play the game on. PLease send helpppp