3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

unkniwn132

Jan 2, 2018
Ok so atleast for me when i beat the dark lord the game doesn#t end, Rachel just goes to he adventure lady and gets told about Tess and Sally and then she just walks on the throne and nothings happens

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Someone should make a remake of this game in MV. It could be as good as Roundscape Adorevia or Coceter Chronicles. Seriously one of better stories I've played.

Reactions: Skeeve1

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The "walkthrough" at the top of this isn't a walkthrough. It tells things that can happen if you figure out how to make them happen.

I can't get out of the camp, in the beginning. I've done all the training with the workout guy. I've seen the guy pee. I've killed all the wolves and the one orc. I went in the tent to see that I need ingredients for food. I gathered the material for the potions.
But, now I can't do anything. I'm stuck in the camp, or can walk East to where the wolves were, but it won't do anything else.

What am I missing?

EDIT: was missing ingredients. Still...an actual walkthrough would be cool

harrio1

Jul 8, 2017
So I got this probable bug, after working at the club and going into the dark room two unknown assailants stole Rachels clothes, after this there is no way to get them back and there is no way to leave since the bouncer keeps sending you back to get dressed while the dark room is permanentely closed. Anyone know if I'm just being dumb or is this a game break?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So I got this probable bug, after working at the club and going into the dark room two unknown assailants stole Rachels clothes, after this there is no way to get them back and there is no way to leave since the bouncer keeps sending you back to get dressed while the dark room is permanently closed. Anyone know if I'm just being dumb or is this a game break?
Walk to the right end of the hallway, to the wall, you should see a faint shade/bit of light. That is a door, leading to the right side of the building. You go out that door and walk on the stage, and interact with the performers on stage.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
i kind of wish i could have liked this and the occasional poor dialog isn't even the reason. for me this just overstayed its welcome. a lot of padding dragged out the experience more than it needed to be. i was barely motivated to finish this once,let alone play it again...as far as i can tell there isn't even a new game+ to make it easier a second time around.

as i'm not a fan of the 3d custom maid models (generally speaking they look bad to me.) sex scenes were not that interesting. and...i wish there was a way to skip battles...the majority of them were pointless content just dragging out the experience more.

overall
while i did enjoy some things in this,i wouldn't recommend it.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Bandit Jerk off scene (you need to find out what the peeing bandit is really doing, after that you can peek at him)
Anyone figure out how to trigger this?

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Does anyone know what to do when you get to Leo being in prison? I cant seem to survive, I always get killed by the guards. Anybody have a save after they beat that?

Mitsukayn

Mar 4, 2018
Someone can explain me how to go out of the cave when the soldier attack our base ? im stuck in monster cave with the girl :/

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
any help plz? what can i do after the night with sally , i slept every night and nothing happend just ( all we can do is to wait )
thank u so much

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
Someone can explain me how to go out of the cave when the soldier attack our base ? im stuck in monster cave with the girl :/
A bit late but
Interact the sprinkle at the end of most left path of the 3rd level

any help plz? what can i do after the night with sally , i slept every night and nothing happend just ( all we can do is to wait )
thank u so much
Is it before or after the ambush on the princess. Maybe check the duty list.

Reactions: Mitsukayn

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
So I put this game in my backlog as I am a lazy person and I was hoping for a full save. Few years past. Still no save. Due to the virus, I got time to play the game. Meanwhile making a quick walk through. I cheat money,potion, and exp to speed things along. Disclaimer: I did not check every options. Some info I manage to get from other forums. Full Gallery Save file is not mine but borrowed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure if the extra mercenary and Rooklez is affected by reputation. This walk through is done by evil reputation

Gallery Save attached below

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes