QSP Abandoned Ballad Of The Seas (баллада Морей) [v01.06.2017 Fix2] [Ps1x & Samanta]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
men0.jpg

Overview:
About this game: Game about sea travel, trade, piracy and other pleasures of life of the ship's captain in a fantasy world. Pans on it a lot, and looting villages, and its own pirate island that can be developed, and a lot more, but it is certainly the case of the distant future games. For graphic design habitually selected anime. The game naturally erotic, so that sex and all that are present and in a sense, even in the face of the head of a corner.​

Developer: -
Censorship: Partial
Version: 01.06.2017 Fix 2
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: Russian / English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

trdev2.jpg 3.jpg mmp4.jpg p3.jpg

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Only just looked at the first 5 minutes, but I get the sense it's like the old game "Pirates!"

Not sure if the poor English will make missions and trading become too much of a hassle to play though. Anyone got some hours into this?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Is there any scene besides tavern sex (for both genders)?
EDIT: ok, there are port(city)-specific scenes.
You can cheat easily with Cheat Engine !

Last edited:

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I bought a ship (But I had one, but I didn't? Who knows!) and got a crew (How many do I need? Do I need to pay them again later? Who knows!) and departed only to be told that I needed more food (How much? Who knows!) and then got attacked and one-shot into a game over.

My first impressions are not great.

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
I bought a ship (But I had one, but I didn't? Who knows!) and got a crew (How many do I need? Do I need to pay them again later? Who knows!) and departed only to be told that I needed more food (How much? Who knows!) and then got attacked and one-shot into a game over.

My first impressions are not great.
well as they say... ive fucking forgotten it

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
how to cheat with cheat engine
  1. Find the value of a variables you want to edit(example, the cash you have)
  2. In Cheat engine, open the process(computer icon or file-> open process)
  3. Select qspgui.exe
  4. In Cheat engine, make sure the scan type is exact value and value type is 4 bytes
  5. Enter the value in the box and click new scan
  6. Modify the value in the game(example, if money buy something)
  7. In the value box, enter the new value and click next scan
  8. Repeat step 6 & 7 until you find only 1 adress
  9. Double click on the result
  10. edit the value on the bottom
I did a gif showing this, but for some reason both imgur and gfycat hate me at the moment.

Sumit

Oct 29, 2016
  1. Find the value of a variables you want to edit(example, the cash you have)
  2. In Cheat engine, open the process(computer icon or file-> open process)
  3. Select qspgui.exe
  4. In Cheat engine, make sure the scan type is exact value and value type is 4 bytes
  5. Enter the value in the box and click new scan
  6. Modify the value in the game(example, if money buy something)
  7. In the value box, enter the new value and click next scan
  8. Repeat step 6 & 7 until you find only 1 adress
  9. Double click on the result
  10. edit the value on the bottom
I did a gif showing this, but for some reason both imgur and gfycat hate me at the moment.
I managed to cheat money, but cant increase the stats... Power, Charm, etc

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I wrote a tool to edit QSP save game available here

It can be easier to just edit the save than trying to hunt down a value with CE.
Even with using your editor the value for skills switchs back after you do something. Im going to take a look at the qsp tonight and see if something else mods the skills.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
1) Reading the intro, ship documents, and journal gives you the relevant information concerning your crew, ship, and cargo. They even record the sell/buy prices in a spreadsheet so you can compare prices per town to find the best trade routes (after visiting a merchant and looking at the sell/buy menus).

2) The "adult" aspect of this game is secondary to the piracy/trading part. If you just want something to jerk-off to, this ain't it.

3) The writing and English translation is better than most QSP games I've played.

4) Starting difficulty/learning curve is steep.

Comparing this game to all the other amateur games I've played, I give it a solid 4/5.

Reactions: Quacker

Witches Brew

Jul 17, 2017
Does anyone have a Mega link for this game the above links do not work. Tried both of them even went to the dev site which is Russian so I don't know what's there. Please help me this seems like a good game and I would love to play it so if anyone can help me, I would appreciate it.

dussalant

Donor
Aug 29, 2016
Does anyone have a Mega link for this game the above links do not work. Tried both of them even went to the dev site which is Russian so I don't know what's there. Please help me this seems like a good game and I would love to play it so if anyone can help me, I would appreciate it.
Link:

Reactions: krsdnr and 8mes

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Has there been any news at all on the development of this game? I really like the concept. Also I am trying to find the attributes in QPS Save Editor but can't seem to find them anywhere.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote