Tool baka/bge/bct productions

occeantraveler

Mar 1, 2018
you need to drag and drop the *.bct file into the program. its a command-line based program, meaning it works: bct.player.exe nameofgame.bct
Thank you sir! most appreciated last night i searched till the moment, you explained me well. we economic's student do not know more about techniques of computer and its best programs. it's an honor to taking advice from you, directly.

Reactions: Arla43

jmelati

May 7, 2018
Hello friends. I´m love baka.selektor, who organize the things very well. But don´t open .bct files. There´s a way to convert .bct in .swf? Thanks!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
you could rename bct.player to baka.loader, baka.selector will then use it to start the game.

Reactions: jmelati

spinoff

May 12, 2018
well, hello. I'm baka, the programmer/cracker from the BCT team.
I thought to post my tools here, if by chance you don't know/have it.

baka.loader.2.0.250
download:
about: this tool if a continuation of the old one baka.loader.1 and previously baka.preloader, started many years ago to play meetandfuck games and other flash(swf) files, it contain features like scaling, screenshot, console (for action script 2) and some other shit.

bct.player.0.5.4
download:
about: after a bit of communication with the mnf guys, I decided to create this tool, to play our own *.bct cracks (no more swf). this tool have some features like baka.loader but will only play *.bct file and have not any console.
Do you have baka loader for android

spinoff

May 12, 2018
Plz help me with a loader for android.See most people use smartphone so you should make it for android as well

BrobsDobs

Formerly 'Maddinsen'
May 10, 2017
i tried using Bct.Sizer but i just get sound and a black screen. Tried game is Incest Adventures

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
sometimes bct.sizer can fuckup, if the game take longer time to load it could "freeze" on a mode.
i usually try to run the game first normally and then use bct.sizer. unfortunately the only way to fix this is to remove the registry of that game and try again.

to do that: open regedit. and get to:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\Bct.Sizer
and find the game in one of the sub-folders and delete.

Mrburn

May 27, 2018

baka.loader.2.0.250
download:
about: this tool if a continuation of the old one baka.loader.1 and previously baka.preloader, started many years ago to play meetandfuck games and other flash(swf) files, it contain features like scaling, screenshot, console (for action script 2) and some other shit.

bct.player.0.5.4
download:
about: after a bit of communication with the mnf guys, I decided to create this tool, to play our own *.bct cracks (no more swf). this tool have some features like baka.loader but will only play *.bct file and have not any console.

jorgol

Sep 17, 2017
First off, great program. Secondly, baka, is there a hotkey for navigating the scrollbar? Like using the left and right arrow keys to either go forward or back a scene? If not would it be possible to implement this? Thank you

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
some games do have hotkeys (that i added in the game and works independently) using pageup/pagedown keys. m = mute.

alex180

Jun 4, 2018
some games do have hotkeys (that i added in the game and works independently) using pageup/pagedown keys. m = mute.
newbie here!

Hei Baka, is the any tutorial or kinda stuff for newbie's like me to get the whole thing on? I've some mnf games & downloader bct player too!

What to do next?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
what u need is the adobe flash activex ocx. that u can download from adobe:

get the

now, just drag and drop the *.swf of *.bct file into the program.
baka.loader.2 is for *.swf
bct.player is for *.bct

you can also use the run as... and choose to open with the program
or click a *.swf or *.bct file and move it above the *.exe file to start.

Reactions: Wyrdo

zhoyu69

Feb 24, 2018

baka.loader.2.0.250
download:

bct.player.0.5.4
download:
I can't open .bct file

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
installed the activex? and did you drag & drop the *.bct file into bct.player?

classfoward

Jan 10, 2018
i have latest debug activex explorer. And yet when i try to drag .bct files to loader it just black screen.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure how to help. i would try to reinstall. is this all bct files the same black screen?

classfoward

Jan 10, 2018
Unfortunately not single one works for me. Baka works fine though.
Edit: Btw the 2nd link above is seems not working.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
bct.player is also a localserver, so you need to allow it to open that or it cant communicate. this is used to send info to the flash component instead of loading from file://. so look into it if you are blocking that. its local only (127.0.0.1) so nothing outside can reach it.

Reactions: Wyrdo