Tool baka/bge/bct productions

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well, hello. I'm baka, the programmer/cracker from the BCT team.
I thought to post my tools here, if by chance you don't know/have it.

baka.loader.2.0.250
download:
about: this tool is a continuation of the old one baka.loader.1 and previously baka.preloader, started many years ago to play meetandfuck games and other flash(swf) files, it contain features like scaling, screenshot, console (for action script 2) and some other shit.

bct.player.0.5.4
download: dev-version:
about: after a bit of communication with the mnf guys, I decided to create this tool, to play our own *.bct cracks (no more swf). this tool have some features like baka.loader but will only play *.bct file and have not any console.

bct.sizer 1.0
download:
about: this little tool is a launcher for rpgmaker games xp,vx,vx ace (also some wolf, but not 100% working) will allow you to size the window manually or use any of the predefined sizes, also some upscaling modes, effects, filters and save screenshot. the tool also load/save the preference on start (located in the registry). just place bct.sizer.exe in the game folder of the xp,vx or vx.ace and run it.

bct.sizer 2.4
download:
about: new engine, using direct2d to render, seems to not work well for some users in windows 10. should work for xp,vx,vx ace. this version dont save anything in the registry and theres only 2 upscale modes: linear and near neighbor.

all-in-one (including all of the above + baka.clicker and meetAfuckBC):

adobe flash fix/installation
download: ,
about: flash is dead, but you can still make it work using an older build. this contain all files needed. follow the instruction!

baka.hook
download:
about: a little tool that will "hook" the keyboard and create a "mouse-click". you can configure what key and keypress-repeat-time. this is useful in games where u need to "click" the mouse to proceed. with this u can press a key instead.

mixdrop:
baka.loader.2.0.250
Bct.Player.0.5.4
Bct.Sizer
Bct.Sizer.2.4
meetAfuckBC
adobeflashactivexinstallation

Last edited:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Forgive my ignorance, but who/what is BCT and MNF? And thanks for sharing.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Bct.Sizer.1.0
download:
about: this little tool is a launcher for rpgmaker games xp,vx,vx ace (also some wolf, but not 100% working) will allow you to size the window manually or use any of the predefined sizes, also some upscaling modes, effects, filters and save screenshot. the tool also load/save the preference on start (located in the registry). just place bct.sizer.exe in the game folder of the xp,vx or vx.ace and run it.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
game.exe can be renamed to game.*** , so its ok to put game.old if you want. it need to be 3 letters, so game.xxx (dont remember why, but i think i tried different combination and i think it need to be game but the extension can be changed)
game.ini will not work, as that one is used already and need to be in the game folder. do not delete game.ini

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
game.exe can be renamed to game.*** , so its ok to put game.old if you want. it need to be 3 letters, so game.xxx (dont remember why, but i think i tried different combination and i think it need to be game but the extension can be changed)
game.ini will not work, as that one is used already and need to be in the game folder. do not delete game.ini
tried it out with urban demons where nergal started naming the exe and ini UrbanDemons.xxx had to rename them both to Game.xxx to get it working...

Reactions: Wyrdo and Muramasa0

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i see. most be some games you need to do that, if the author changes things. usually its game.exe
good catch, follow Pepé instructions if bct.sizer don't work for some rpgmaker games.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
aah.. another tool i have, lets see:

baka.clicker
download:
about: well theres tons of clickers out there. this one is simple, just move to above the window you want to "attach" and click "hook", you can choose interval, what button to be "automatically clicked (left, middle, right)", i also have 2 methods if one don't work, mouse_event and sendmessage.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I decided to give away my old project of the crack of mnfclub.com
now sure where to share it, so I just put it here,

I did this 2 years ago, so its quite abandoned project, it feature 8 sex-scenes where you can change appearance of the male and female (mouse-over, topmost to change to face/body), also you can double click the middle area to hide the characters/scene-selector.

madao

Jun 1, 2017
Thank you for your great work, those are all very useful. And my wrist thanks ye for that clicker lol.

Reactions: Wyrdo

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I decided to give away my old project of the crack of mnfclub.com
now sure where to share it, so I just put it here,

I did this 2 years ago, so its quite abandoned project, it feature 8 sex-scenes where you can change appearance of the male and female (mouse-over, topmost to change to face/body), also you can double click the middle area to hide the characters/scene-selector.
You are too good for us !!
Is there any chance you could share the new poses from mnf club please? :)

Reactions: Doomed namez

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this autumn:
- update bct.sizer, with better support for rpgmaker, option to remove registry and "fix" the bad-resolution lock.
- update bct.player, with the selector (similar to baka.selector)
- update bct.player, with the bct.game-engine. its a small engine with some commands to create presentation and simple visual-novels.
- maplestory game, a project i started 8 months ago, that is based on maplestory and i use resources from the game, also, the artist JellyB is helping me with custom graphics and standing characters and xxx stuff.
- mnfclub-mod. i know some people want me to update it to include the newer sex-scenes.
- im learning daz3d right now, and i want to create games (will be projects with the bct-team)
- Lana (smallville) is a rpgmaker game the bct-team is creating, with custom graphic (JellyB is the artist, Haseo the writer and sandchainz the coder, me? im the project leader)
- my "usual" bct-job and the bct-forum

so much to do, how will i have time for all that? impossible! hahaha....

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the coder quit and Im taking the role for the Lana project, that means, I need to focus on that.
we also moved from rpgmaker vxace to mv. as I think vxace is outdated and Mv offer javascript and more flexibility and better resolution. I did have a poll in our forum, and many wanted me to continue the mnfclub-mod. Its on my second place and will work on it when I have time for it. Im a busy man. right now the Lana project is my top priority.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I have 2 projects going on, the 2nd one I did have 6 months pause, I resume it yesterday.
its the maplestory clicker game. so now Im busy with that as well.
the mnf/bct cracking is not interesting anymore and im starting to get stressed out just thinking about it. after 6 years its not fun, theres no rewards, people dont care it seems. spending time making bct.player is a waste of time. not sure where we will go from here. bct is at its minimum, only a few members are active.
not sure if i will even bother do the mnfclub... but we will see, maybe i will get energy in the future. but right now im in a microscopic mnf inspiration. at least my other 2 projects are going somewhere. i need something to do! :D

thick718

Oct 18, 2017
I can't keep your BCT exe on my computer it keeps detecting it as a virus and deleting it. When I try to use BCT files on it it says the exe is a virus and can not start

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
you need to look into your anti-virus program- and allow it.
the bct.player is encrypted and many anti-virus don't like it as they can't "examine" the file.

Reactions: CuriousG08

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I have arrived baka , just two more posts to am good enough to post links lol seems a cool place, take awhile to get used to what is what

Reactions: baka