damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Not your real dad too... Also MC dad was a bastard so who cares?
?
Rachel isn't the MC mother, but she was the girlfriend of MC dad after the death of MC biological mother.
Anyway, Rachel got pregnant of Ellie by the MC father. So, as we can assume she isn't Virgin Marie :), she had sex with the MC father.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
?
Rachel isn't the MC mother, but she was the girlfriend of MC dad after the death of MC biological mother.
Anyway, Rachel got pregnant of Ellie by the MC father. So, as we can assume she isn't Virgin Marie :), she had sex with the MC father.
I know that......I don't understand what it has to do with what I said... what I want to say is that I don't know what the problem is with having sex with Rachel.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
I know that......I don't understand what it has to do with what I said... what I want to say is that I don't know what the problem is with having sex with Rachel.
the problem is i dont want my old mans sloppy seconds....like if you want to tag team with your pops..cool...but for me? no thanks

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I think this is probably the only game where I care just as much for a side girl than I do a regular LI. That just means the Dev/writer is really good at their job.

Imagine Jada/Ellie/Hanna/MC scissoring together.... Who's gonna wear the Strap-ons? Jada and MC? that would be one epic scene :love:
Yes, I’d like to see Hanna with any of the other three characters. That would be great.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
the problem is i dont want my old mans sloppy seconds....like if you want to tag team with your pops..cool...but for me? no thanks
Strange way to look at it but ok.... Like the father of MC has been dead for years so don't know why that would be sloppy seconds but you do you i guess.

Reactions: afterlights
4.40 star(s) 198 Votes