4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Common guys no need to drag this out. we all here for the same reason... Come for the lady's stay for the banana.

I said my piece.

So, how is this new update coming along. You gonna give us another 30 minutes to play-through tomorrow?

What do you mean, you aren't quite that far??!! ;)

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
I said my piece.

So, how is this new update coming along. You gonna give us another 30 minutes to play-through tomorrow?

What do you mean, you aren't quite that far??!! ;)
meh, working script for chapter 1 right now gotta get that out and have the guy edit it. Also render some fun picture for patreon page. have a taste Pool fun.png .

Ancalador

Jul 26, 2017
I'm sorry but every time I see this game all I can think of is how much it must have hurt for someone to have broken his penis bone like that.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I like the story so far. But seeing how Jen's situation is makes me hesitate on my desire to patron. Mostly cuz I have a soft spot for her since she willing to stay MC friend despite the accusation or stigma she might get from hanging around with him. And considering how Levi treats her it looks like I'm in for a dark story for her before it gets better. But like I said interesting so far. its just that one thing that bugs me. obviously not alot to go on considering current tags but ima keep an eye on this one. if im lucky if MC cant prevent jens bad luck maybe Raika can? lol

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
very promising story and well writed characters for a 0.1
looking forward for the real action.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
I like the story so far. But seeing how Jen's situation is makes me hesitate on my desire to patron. Mostly cuz I have a soft spot for her since she willing to stay MC friend despite the accusation or stigma she might get from hanging around with him. And considering how Levi treats her it looks like I'm in for a dark story for her before it gets better. But like I said interesting so far. its just that one thing that bugs me. obviously not alot to go on considering current tags but ima keep an eye on this one. if im lucky if MC cant prevent jens bad luck maybe Raika can? lol
if i understanded correctly jen and levi is the cause of the bad rumors the MC gets.
i know levi is the bad guy here but the fact that jen fucking levi and trying to fail or bully MC she don't deserve that soft spot really.
actually the new female student was interesting till we saw how she innocently react to the rumours with abitchy behaviour, whish givs positive credits to the ice queen and rachelle and maybe the female detective ?:giggle:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
if i understanded correctly jen and levi is the cause of the bad rumors the MC gets.
i know levi is the bad guy here but the fact that jen fucking levi and trying to fail or bully MC she don't deserve that soft spot really.
actually the new female student was interesting till we saw how she innocently react to the rumours with abitchy behaviour, whish givs positive credits to the ice queen and rachelle and maybe the female detective ?:giggle:
i'll replay the game to make sure i understand correctly. but i wont be able to give a respons for a while since im about to go to work. but atm my understanding is the cause of the bad rumors is because Kat's suicide and supposed rape is public knowledge. also if i remember correctly. jen originally turned levi down and considering raika concern over jen im assuming levi might be doing something to make her be in that relationship. but like i said i'll replay it later to make sure.

Reactions: fzaner

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
ok so i replayed the game and i see where your coming from. im guessing cuz Reika accuses the duo of having a history of setting the MC up to fail right? regarding the situation with Cara well her first class was with Levi so yeah he coulda screwed that up. But im sure i'll stand by my assumption that Jen isnt with Levi cuz she's a bully or against the MC. my reason is because from the moment Levi shows up. she not only never talks to him. not once does she smile or even seem aroused by his contact. the moment he grops her. she gets an expression of fear and shock (Mostly shock) next image she seems angry at him. an as they're walking away she looks back at the MC with an expression that says "im sorry" or "please dont think bad of me" or worst case scenario "please help me" (in my opinion at least). then Raika seems curious about Jen like shes about to ask why she's with Levi. but yeah she gets cut off so i cant say for sure that's what she was gonna ask. but for sure Jen was the subject of her next question. also when Levi originally asked Jen out she said no. the only reason i can see her being with a guy like Levi atm would be Blackmail. if she showed a facial expression that said she didnt mind Levi's company i might've agreed with you but i did not. so at the moment she has my aforementioned soft spot lol. idk maybe i'll send a message to @Lennier see if he willing to shed some light on how dark this game intends to go before i can support him.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
on a side note if im right about Jen i think it'd be intersting if she agreed to Levi's terms the she would restrict him to Anal sex only and find out she's a virgin. Not because of some bull crap reason about Purity dont get me wrong. let me explain
1. it would show she still have some kind of backbone left and some dignity.
2. if there's a route to pursue Jen and the MC gets home base with Jen. it'll be like a double victory for Mc and Jen. and it'll make Levi's rage towards the MC that much more dramatic since he'll obtain something Levi never did but always wanted.
3. it's like the ultimate PROOF that Levi didn't have ALL of Jen. i mean if MC takes Jen away he can still throw out lines like "take her i already had all of her" making it seem like he got Levi's leftovers.

....damn this game deffinitly has me commenting more than any other before it. well shows how much im interested in it lol.

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
Such passion from Jen fan. I'm guessing you guys like Jen?

Also been meaning to ask, Does background character (Like people standing around or walking by) matter to you guys? I could make the scene a little more populated.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

Also been meaning to ask, Does background character (Like people standing around or walking by) matter to you guys? I could make the scene a little more populated.
I like Raika and Cara.:)

It doesn't matter to me at all. It might improve the overall quality of the render, but I never pay attention to background characters anyway. It's just extra clutter.

If you want them and don't mind the extra work, then go for it, otherwise I don't see it as important.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018

well im a jen fan so far. anyways background chars are nice but considering i know it can be a hassle slowing down your pc and all and after reading quite a few vn's ive learned its pretty common not to have or expect alot of background chars for that exact reason. i mean it helps set a scene i suppose but yeah i can live without it.

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Great start, story seems interesting and was set up very well for future updates. MC is surprisingly good looking

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
on a side note if im right about Jen i think it'd be intersting if she agreed to Levi's terms the she would restrict him to Anal sex only and find out she's a virgin. Not because of some bull crap reason about Purity dont get me wrong. let me explain
1. it would show she still have some kind of backbone left and some dignity.
2. if there's a route to pursue Jen and the MC gets home base with Jen. it'll be like a double victory for Mc and Jen. and it'll make Levi's rage towards the MC that much more dramatic since he'll obtain something Levi never did but always wanted.
3. it's like the ultimate PROOF that Levi didn't have ALL of Jen. i mean if MC takes Jen away he can still throw out lines like "take her i already had all of her" making it seem like he got Levi's leftovers.

....damn this game deffinitly has me commenting more than any other before it. well shows how much im interested in it lol.
i mentioned that jen already fuck with levi because our mc was already fuck with his first gf, in my opinion that would be creepy seeing jen saving her self for him like she know that his first gf might die or something,otherwise MC is not really the victim here seeing how he's a badass wannabe or maybe a true badass and that's the scary part, another females fuck toy brainless MC who fuck anything with boobs with his "BADASS" way since he clearly mentioned that at the end of his conversation with the female detective and the police captain.
anyway we are talkin about 18y old kids, no hard feelings about what jen feels cuz all what they think is how to get laid,still in my opinion the asian ice queen take all the "saint" credits since she's the most mature brained between them all, well we are talkin about a 0.1 update so..... we don't know yet :)

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016

your renders quallity is not the wrost yet not the best "no offense" i think focusing on improving that might simulate the story better than focusing on people in background. especially my favourite MC's stepmom or something GOSH give her some milfy cleavage she looks so lifeless:cool:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i mentioned that jen already fuck with levi because our mc was already fuck with his first gf, in my opinion that would be creepy seeing jen saving her self for him like she know that his first gf might die or something,otherwise MC is not really the victim here seeing how he's a badass wannabe or maybe a true badass and that's the scary part, another females fuck toy brainless MC who fuck anything with boobs with his "BADASS" way since he clearly mentioned that at the end of his conversation with the female detective and the police captain.
anyway we are talkin about 18y old kids, no hard feelings about what jen feels cuz all what they think is how to get laid,still in my opinion the asian ice queen take all the "saint" credits since she's the most mature brained between them all, well we are talkin about a 0.1 update so..... we don't know yet :)
i agree if Jen's intent was to save herself for MC then it would be creepy for the exact reason you mentioned. but thats not what i was trying to say with my suggestion. it was more about her not giving Levi what he wanted. if MC was the one who got with Jen then so be it. i only mentioned MC getting her well, because... he's the damn MC lol. but yeah to early to tell. also yeah Raika seems to have it pretty together.

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
your renders quallity is not the wrost yet not the best "no offense" i think focusing on improving that might simulate the story better than focusing on people in background. especially my favourite MC's stepmom or something GOSH give her some milfy cleavage she looks so lifeless:cool:
Hmm of all the character I thought the Rechel was Ok. Anyway, could you clarify on the lifeless part a little more? is it a facial expression or just the cleavage thing?

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes