4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
What he's doing is plenty constructive, he's not just shitting on the dev, he's offering corrections, nothing wrong with that. I'm sure @Lennier might even be grateful.
frankly, I can appreciate both sides of the isles on this. Since it came from the right place. Love it or hate it as long as you tell me why I can improve.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Good start, I like the way the main characters are presented, good art design too(characters and places), even the players complaining about the grammar or spelling, I could understand very well the dialogues. Good luck with your game @Lennier

Reactions: Lennier

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
care to add some kinky stuff like male domination
Part corruption and some domination yes there will be some but if you talking BDSM I fear my knowledge on that field is... limited and nowhere near enough to write about.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Part corruption and some domination yes there will be some but if you talking BDSM I fear my knowledge on that field is... limited and nowhere near enough to write about.
Domination with Alice I hope?

Reactions: botc76

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
Oh come on... :)

May I remind you of Google's old inofficial motto: 'Don't be evil'?

:D
I'll tell you this. When I say a lot of sexual content I really mean it. And the choice you pick while might not affect the story or ending. It will be like the first choice in the game (Eyes open or close) The outfit not gonna change like in that one but who's in control or who on top or who get ties up etc.

Reactions: botc76

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
As an introduction it's a pretty well made VN. Nothing breathtaking, but I can certainly see potential for it to be a great game. I'll be back for the next version.

THE GOOD:
- Interesting plot
- Pretty girls
- Good renders
- Good writing
- Well implemented dream sex scene that fits in the story.

THE BAD:
- The Company. Really? No other name was available? It's just hard to take it seriously.
- Player interaction. There are only two choices. One for dream sex scene variation and one for peeking. Time will tell if the player can influence the story as well.

THE UGLY: The cobra.

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
brother domination is enough for me :D
As an introduction it's a pretty well made VN. Nothing breathtaking, but I can certainly see potential for it to be a great game. I'll be back for the next version.

THE GOOD:
- Interesting plot
- Pretty girls
- Good renders
- Good writing
- Well implemented dream sex scene that fits in the story.

THE BAD:
- The Company. Really? No other name was available? It's just hard to take it seriously.
- Player interaction. There are only two choices. One for dream sex scene variation and one for peeking. Time will tell if the player can influence the story as well.

THE UGLY: The cobra.
Look like my attempt at a play on words failed... A private military provider name "The company". As in Military unit... Like in... Band of Brother "Easy company". The name of the game also has a double meaning.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Look like my attempt at a play on words failed... A private military provider name "The company". As in Military unit... Like in... Band of Brother "Easy company". The name of the game also has a double meaning.
Yeah, I get the reasoning, it just doesn't seem very practical a name. You can spend half the script just arguing like: "A: He works for The Company. B: What company? A: The Company. B: Yes, you said that, but which one? A: THE COMPANY. B: No need to shout, geez. Now, what company were you talking about?" :)

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
Yeah, I get the reasoning, it just doesn't seem very practical a name. You can spend half the script just arguing like: "A: He works for The Company. B: What company? A: The Company. B: Yes, you said that, but which one? A: THE COMPANY. B: No need to shout, geez. Now, what company were you talking about?" :)
It works for Doctor Who. :p

Reactions: hereatsfba

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Guys, Fellas,
Walts gave his view on things, and I gave mine. Its clear we can agree to disagree. Let's just leave it at that. :cool:
Honestly, I would love to do just that, but what you wrote isn't what happened.
WaltS made a post trying to be helpful, you attacked him over it, without any justification or valid reason.
Then you defended your attack by claiming that behaviour of other people in other threads about other games was to blame.

That's not two opposing views on something, that's just you getting the wrong end of the stick in regards to WaltS post and then not having the decency to just back off.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes