FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
I used the "shift + O", stealthlevel = 100 it work make the foot icon slow i can finish easy.

Reactions: Degro

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Thanks for the minigame instructions, y'all, but once I've got >1 Stealth points, it just gives me the previously mentioned "You have unfinished business in your room" glitch. Can't click on anything. This certainly is a buggy piece of crap.

Reactions: Degro

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
"Unfinished business" usually means you need to use the computer and look at the Pic's, you can't leave the room if you have not done so.

Rikuah

Jun 3, 2017
Although the stealth element can be buggy/problematic I like the concept. Makes it more interesting than just a click through. Looking forward to future instalments

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
hello to all how to see footsteps in the minigames I do not see them and in addition it's very fast

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
I found that after you jizz on the phone and are back in your room that if you click on the button for Jenny you see one of the sisters at her door and she tells you she's staying at friends place the night and story continues to unlocking the phone. Game finishes in the laundry catching mum.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2017
This game is practically unplayable without cheating! The sneaking mini-game moves ultra fast, the footprints you need to hit can appear anywhere on screen so you need to react within milliseconds, the footprints are almost impossible to see and when you do find them the hitbox is so wonky you fail even while clicking on them.
Also the english in this game is really bad. "Enuff" instead of "Enough" and a bunch of other crappy ones.
Finally there's not really any content, only like 2-3 minutes outside the broken mini-game.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
This game is practically unplayable without cheating! The sneaking mini-game moves ultra fast, the footprints you need to hit can appear anywhere on screen so you need to react within milliseconds, the footprints are almost impossible to see and when you do find them the hitbox is so wonky you fail even while clicking on them.
Also the english in this game is really bad. "Enuff" instead of "Enough" and a bunch of other crappy ones.
Finally there's not really any content, only like 2-3 minutes outside the broken mini-game.
arrow up, hit enter.... the minigame is very easy.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I agree that makes it easy, though I still call that cheating. Since we're not "playing" the minigame, just skipping through it. That's just my opinion though.
I think its more a flaw in the engine itself. Because it work in other games with same engine where you need to find hidden spots and what not too. (or bad coding)

Nov 2, 2017
I think its more a flaw in the engine itself. Because it work in other games with same engine where you need to find hidden spots and what not too. (or bad coding)
Ah, I see. Maybe it's a deliberate design choice in the engine. Finding hidden spots are among my worst nightmares in games, so I'm more than happy to have that kind of feature. Kinda like how I like to use the rollback feature, and how it frustrates me when developers remove the option from this engine, or other engines that don't support it. But it could easily be a flaw or bad coding too, I like it but I can see how it could be bad as well.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Patreon Site:
Next version will be out in the 22/11/17.
Someone who now's it's out yet....

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Maybe Rainces didn't implemented a way to bypass Patreons new rules about incest yet ...

MegamanMegas

Aug 22, 2017
Game needs an English Editor. Also it might be fun to have it be about not just the brother being devious, but the sisters have some sort of unusual interest towards him that they are unable to fulfill and that sort of leads to him and his antics.

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes