EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Bad Brother Saga.jpg

Overview:
I'm currently working on "Bad Brother Saga", This game is about a young brother who lived with his mother and 3 sisters. He will use all the means to drag them into a sexual relationship. Previously "Bad Brother Saga"
Thread Updated: 2024-01-27
Release Date: 2024-01-27
Developer: RAinces - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac (v1.1 Demo): - - -
Android (v1.1 Demo): - - -

Extras:
Fix for v1.1.0

LiveSkul thanks for the link

lizapoolcrying  (48).jpg lucyswimmingpoolpose 10.jpg lizawebcam 11.jpg lucyandjuliatalkingbedroom 14.jpg annaxmas02.jpg lucybarblowjob 84.jpg lucypreview 11.jpg 31563_5[1].png bobdreamingonlucynice 00.jpg 31560_2[1].jpg 31561_3[1].png 31562_4[1].png

Last edited by a moderator:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
View attachment 20369

Overview:

(Overview Story Here...)​

Updated: 15.09.2017
Developer/Publisher: Unknown
Censorship: non
Version: 0.1
Language: english
Genre:
(Additional Info: Voiced, Prequel/Sequel, Store...)

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game name here.exe" to start playing.

Change-Log:

Download: MEGA -Uploading right now

(Samples/Screenshoots)
So funny, I read it as Big Brother hahaha.

Btw, All mising information is found in his patreon page:

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
looks interesting i like the models now to see how much content is there

edit: seeing how its free and a demo there is potential here but not over 5 min of game play even if you read everything

Last edited:

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Well, the demo is short, as to be expected for a 0.0.1 version.
+But there is a nice amount of interactivity, which I hope will be expanded as the game progresses.
+The sisters and mother are hot af. (Lisa has the model that Alice from BB has)
-The English is so broken that I can't help but think that this is on purpose.
I'll follow the thread, hopefully more will be released soon. :biggrin:

Last edited:

JessieTR

Jul 4, 2017
Really shows potential. Fun script ideas and pretty nice renders, but yeah, the script needs some grammar help. "You'r dad!!!" was supposed to mean "You're dead", for example. And the whole script is like that. At times a little hard to interpret. But aside from the language problems, a good game to keep an eye on!

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I like the premise but really, can't the son be a little more mature? At 15 I was 6'2" and 16 stone and if I were to estimate the sons height in this from the pictures I would say it's 5ft or less. This is just from the screenshot where he's "bumping" into his mum (I'm assuming), taking into account the height of the desk is about half his height and the normal desk height is 28-30 inches (according to Google). This puts him at just under 5ft but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, he's probably about 5-6 inches shorter than his Mum, which puts her at about the right height (average height according to Google). Are we to assume that he's just a really small build or that he's not done maturing and therefore under 15-16 years old?

It's annoying.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I like the premise but really, can't the son be a little more mature? At 15 I was 6'2" and 16 stone and if I were to estimate the sons height in this from the pictures I would say it's 5ft or less. This is just from the screenshot where he's "bumping" into his mum (I'm assuming), taking into account the height of the desk is about half his height and the normal desk height is 28-30 inches (according to Google). This puts him at just under 5ft but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, he's probably about 5-6 inches shorter than his Mum, which puts her at about the right height (average height according to Google). Are we to assume that he's just a really small build or that he's not done maturing and therefore under 15-16 years old?

It's annoying.
He's a dwarf, like Tyrion Lannister, you know :p

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes