Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
I don't play v0.1 games just because of the sparse content, but this definitely looks interesting, particularly if there's more sneaky "sleep creep" kinda stuff the MC can do. #TeamPervert. :)

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
it has a console. where dem cheats at?
i would find them myself but idk how to search for variables and objects within configs.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Is the little boy MC a Russian thing or something?
Dunno, I still see it in non-russian games like My New Life, where in some of the scenes the character is dwarfed by the girls he bangs. It seems the two popular MC types right now are either kid or creeper. Usually both.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I really depends on your gene... Not everyone gets to 6'2 at age 15.
I understand genetic differences but my point was that I was physically mature at 15-16, the kids in these types of games look like they're going to be forever 13. I mean, think back to when you were at school (for me it was a while ago...) and think about when you were having your growth spurts. I know there were a couple of fellas at my school who were shaving at age 13-14.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Gosh, decided to tried it out and regretted it. I know it's a demo and first version, but it's extremely low quality (not the render) and lack of care:
1. Story has 3 sisters. Only 1 sister is in the game so far. Can't at least the important characters be shown at all?
2. Despite being a demo, there is nothing that resembled an introduction of a plot whatsoever.
3. Spelling/English is no good. I understand the creator is not a native speaker, but feels like no attempt in quality check at all. Even names sometimes have first letter capitalized, sometimes not.
4. MC is creepy looking and looks like 10 year old.
5. MC's name is Bob.

The only good thing about this is the render is good. That's about it.

Flameer

May 4, 2017
Gosh, decided to tried it out and regretted it. I know it's a demo and first version, but it's extremely low quality (not the render) and lack of care:
1. Story has 3 sisters. Only 1 sister is in the game so far. Can't at least the important characters be shown at all?
2. Despite being a demo, there is nothing that resembled an introduction of a plot whatsoever.
3. Spelling/English is no good. I understand the creator is not a native speaker, but feels like no attempt in quality check at all. Even names sometimes have first letter capitalized, sometimes not.
4. MC is creepy looking and looks like 10 year old.
5. MC's name is Bob.

The only good thing about this is the render is good. That's about it.
Actually a second sister is in the game if you go to the bathroom before going to the kitchen. Then you have an option to peek on another sister.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Actually a second sister is in the game if you go to the bathroom before going to the kitchen. Then you have an option to peek on another sister.
I peeked the bathroom one (Lucy), but is Jeny in the game?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Is the little boy MC a Russian thing or something?
Not really, the creepy virgin boy MC is in quite a few games.

I have no idea why people find playing a boy that can't get laid without blackmail or magic to be a turn on.

It does the exact opposite for me. I see creeper boy as MC and it's like somsone shoots me in the nuts with a bean bag gun, there is no way i'm getting a boner to that game. The only feelings I get are pity for the poor pixel women forced to fuck the creature.

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes