Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
Some people like what the developer is doing story wise and understand that he cannot put a lot of time into the game because of other obligations. On the other hand there are people who say stuff like "Yeah the dev can fuck off, fucking blue balling garbage". You are in fact either a troll or a garbage human being. I don't want sex scenes in this game and I hope that rainces doesn't plan to add any until the time is right.
Yes because the story is what people here play these games for

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What does that have to do with anything?
I would guess it means that often there is a build-up to sex scenes, rather than throwing them at you with every other scene. Just because there hasn't been any sex yet (other than in dreams) doesn't mean there won't be any.

Reactions: OGRey

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
I would guess it means that often there is a build-up to sex scenes, rather than throwing them at you with every other scene. Just because there hasn't been any sex yet (other than in dreams) doesn't mean there won't be any.
Yeah and how long? a year or two of more fluff text, the problem with so many games and espicaly this one is the fucking pacing.

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
Imagine if this a novel, it would be 900 pages of nothing and 5 pages of sex. Oh and lets face the writing in this game is not any better then those 2 dollar crappy romance novels you see in stores at the counter written by authors using aliases

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Imagine if this a novel, it would be 900 pages of nothing and 5 pages of sex. Oh and lets face the writing in this game is not any better then those 2 dollar crappy romance novels you see in stores at the counter written by authors using aliases
You are as closed minded as you are ignorant. The content and pacing are great imo. Just because you don't like them, it doesn't mean that they are bad. Maybe you just have poor taste. Can you do us a favor and either change your attitude or shut the fuck up?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah and how long? a year or two of more fluff text, the problem with so many games and espicaly this one is the fucking pacing.
You do realize this is version 0.12a, right? It's not like we're at version 0.8 or something. You don't have to be patient, but your analogy doesn't exactly describe the current state of the game.

alexsafadorj

Feb 17, 2019
I like the game and the direction he's following ... but I'm impatient with more updates, especially being able to interact with Jenny

Reactions: allintine

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
So my two cents. I havent finnished current content yet (i dont think) but if there arent going to be sex scenes then i'd probably put it down. I like the story, and the pacing is pretty good (frustrating at times but rewarding at others) to describe this game as blue balled would be accurate, but it feels like thats the intention(for now) Howeverm id like to say that while i like the story i play these games for the sex.Though i do love a game that throws in believable (ish) story, i especially like how this world isnt all that jarring. and damn if the MC isnt sexy, too many adult games have shit ugly protagonists but good content.

Reactions: manachai

allintine

Mar 6, 2017
With the way the mom's route is going I am guessing only a couple of updates more untill something happens.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I like the game and the direction he's following ... but I'm impatient with more updates, especially being able to interact with Jenny
Haha, I agree! The next updates (based on what the Hints in the game show) move Liza and Lucy forward again. It's hard to say, but maybe those girls will be far enough along with the next update that we'll shift back to more Ms. Ana content and (finally!) Jenny content. Well, one can only hope.
Jenny-Sneaking.png

Reactions: Otyi

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
There are other creators that didnt post updates for 3-4 months. Released Christmas special, not even related to the main story (except toons) and people will not criticise.
I am too impatient about the slow progress, but the guy is working and game is a hobby.
Good story and building up the suspence is good, too early sex scenes will ruin the mood and the game...
after all, we all like corrupting, don't we?

3.10 star(s) 97 Votes