• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes
Oct 26, 2022
Considering the situation, there are two possibilities: either he's the unluckiest guy in the world, or they're treating us like fools.
There's also a third possibility.
Zip doesn't give a flying fuck about any idiot here who does nothing but complain over a free game.
Especially after what Scotty did to him.

If I was Zip I'd do whatever I wanted and let all the ridiculous drama be damned.

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
Zip doesn't give a flying fuck about any idiot here who does nothing but complain over a free game.

If I was Zip I'd do whatever I wanted and let all the ridiculous drama be damned.
He's making a free game, so why does he need Patreon? :p
The problem is that he doesn't give a damn about those who complain over a free game, but about new dupes who pay him..

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
This is no Machiavellian genius, just a guy who doesn't care about criticism towards himself and loves to piss people off with empty assurances. Sorry, but there is no other way to explain it.
Except you aren't explaining shit.
Make up your mind Bud, you claimed I was "extremely naive" presumably for "buying into" his masterplan, now you quote excerpts of my posts that comment on his incompetence as though it supports your case!

You are the one naive enough to see how consistent he is and yet be shocked when it happens again.
Fool me Once shame on you
Fool me Twice shame on me
Fool me Over and Over and Over... then shame on my parents for raising an idiot.

AND none of this changes the fact his game is free. Nobody was ever forced to support him, at best supporting him bought you opportunity to play the FREE game 7 days before the public and occasionally some bonus material, the game itself was never the product..

Edit:

He's making a free game, so why does he need Patreon? :p..
You really are a troll aren't you, you already had that conversation
#4,909

I'm done with you now BTW. My point is/was simple, your failure to understand is disturbing, but if you can't figure it out by now I don't have faith you ever will.

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
Except you aren't explaining shit.
Make up your mind Bud, you claimed I was "extremely naive" presumably for "buying into" his masterplan, now you quote excerpts of my posts that comment on his incompetence as though it supports your case!

You are the one naive enough to see how consistent he is and yet be shocked when it happens again.
Fool me Once shame on you
Fool me Twice shame on me
Fool me Over and Over and Over... then shame on my parents for raising an idiot.

AND none of this changes the fact his game is free. Nobody was ever forced to support him, at best supporting him bought you opportunity to play the FREE game 7 days before the public and occasionally some bonus material, the game itself was never the product..

Edit:

#4,909

I'm done with you now BTW. My point is/was simple, your failure to understand is disturbing, but if you can't figure it out by now I don't have faith you ever will.
Stop this free game argument... you throw this argument in every post. It so happens that I pay for content... if it exists. Once this update comes out (if it comes out), you can keep repeating it, but for now... please stop.
I quoted your statement which shows that these missed deadlines are accidental. The idiot just got drunk and forgot, I could quote more. I say that you are naive because you believe that these delays are not intentional. I think it's very intentional and malicious. Where's my inconsistency?

#4,909
Didn't you sense the sarcasm? Pity :)

Reactions: yrban7477

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Stop this free game argument FACT... you throw this argument FACT in every post. It so happens that I pay for content... if it exists. Once this update comes out (if it comes out), you can keep repeating it, but for now... please stop.
I quoted your statement which shows that these missed deadlines are accidental. The idiot just got drunk and forgot, I could quote more. I say that you are naive because you believe that these delays are not intentional. I think it's very intentional and malicious. Where's my inconsistency?
FTFY
Subscribing isn't buying, but good on you for tipping the busker.

And Bud if you ever learn how to read you'll see I certainly don't presume to know why ZIP fucks up his "uploads" so often (and as I've said several times before, I don't care it doesn't change the FACTS)...I think a substance abuse problem is a very real and obvious explanation why he might be unreliable, and it certainly makes much more sense than the belief that he thinks lying about his dates benefits him in any way (That's almost as idiotic as thinking subscribing is the same as buying LOL).

It's so easy to imagine him taking a drink every time he visits here.

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
FTFY
Subscribing isn't buying, but good on you for tipping the busker.

And Bud if you ever learn how to read you'll see I certainly don't presume to know why ZIP fucks up his "uploads" so often (and as I've said several times before, I don't care it doesn't change the FACTS)...I think a substance abuse problem is a very real and obvious explanation why he might be unreliable, and it certainly makes much more sense than the belief that he thinks lying about his dates benefits him in any way (That's almost as idiotic as thinking subscribing is the same as buying LOL).

It's so easy to imagine him taking a drink every time he visits here.
Cool, you're not interested in the reason, but someone else will be interested in it and you'll criticize them for it? It's at least good to know you're not defending him, so I'm taking you off this short list :cool:
As for the subscription, you are wrong, you can definitely treat it as a purchase, but you have obviously never used it this way.

Sid01

Apr 8, 2018
ZipTieFun — Today at 01:17
Nearly all of the old code has been removed and new code in place.. I plan to do this later.. but the old code was causing too many issues I taught it would last... Anyhoo. Good thing is that while I was coding I can also render out extra scenes as well.

If I say a date I will end up not making it. Maybe 2 days..

I currently rewriting the Lucy and Julia storyline which is about 2,000 lines of code. I waited till now until I was happy with the result.. That is how I work and I know it can be a pain and people have waited a long time but I think you will be happy with the scenes.

There over 1,800 renders at the moment. So there more than 5 minutes of gameplay ..

Obraz
Obraz
Obraz
Obraz

The next post will be a link to the game. Anyhoo back to work.

Last edited:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Nearly all of the old code has been removed and new code in place.. I plan to do this later.. but the old code was causing too many issues I taught it would last... Anyhoo. Good thing is that while I was coding I can also render out extra scenes as well.

I currently rewriting the Lucy and Julia storyline which is about 2,000 lines of code. I waited till now until I was happy with the result.. That is how I work and I know it can be a pain and people have waited a long time but I think you will be happy with the scenes.

There over 1,800 renders at the moment. So there more than 5 minutes of gameplay ..

Obraz
Obraz
Obraz
Obraz

1714782230060.jpeg

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

you're too busy clenching your jaws and moistening your lips, but also Zip don't give a rat ass for butt kissers idiots too... especially those too stingy to have a paid account…

anzhuoli

Oct 13, 2023

Obraz
Obraz
Obraz
Obraz

Where did these photos come from? Where can I see something different?

Blaze35

Nov 1, 2021

Obraz
Obraz
Obraz
Obraz

Finally, we're back on track! Thanks for the update.

77icew

Feb 5, 2022

Obraz
Obraz
Obraz
Obraz

Hello ZipTieFun, and Sid01.

I want to like pay to ZipTieFun, then
1) He upload The BBS game (any name, of course. :) )
2) The game have two or more leg lock scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes