• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
ZipTieFun — Today at 01:17
Nearly all of the old code has been removed and new code in place.. I plan to do this later.. but the old code was causing too many issues I taught it would last... Anyhoo. Good thing is that while I was coding I can also render out extra scenes as well.

If I say a date I will end up not making it. Maybe 2 days..

I currently rewriting the Lucy and Julia storyline which is about 2,000 lines of code. I waited till now until I was happy with the result.. That is how I work and I know it can be a pain and people have waited a long time but I think you will be happy with the scenes.

There over 1,800 renders at the moment. So there more than 5 minutes of gameplay ..

Obraz
Obraz
Obraz
Obraz

The next post will be a link to the game. Anyhoo back to work.
Is this going to mean we’re going to have to play the game from the beginning again??

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
OK ^^ i have a question ^^ i get a patreon when zip start... and when i stop my patreon subscrition ,3 day later
zip was banned , where i lost him discord channel?( is free i hope)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't think we're allowed to send links to other games. Try searching by title and author: Deaufosse. Not really similar to Bad Bobby, just a great game.
there aren't any rules against posting links to other games AFAIK (many people do it in their signatures), you're not supposed subvert the thread by going offtopic (aka talking about other games), but since you already did that, using a link just means less disruption to the thread since it stops people from constantly asking "what game do you mean"

Gawlron

Dec 31, 2021
Is this going to mean we’re going to have to play the game from the beginning again??
Well, i assume, thats another fake
Last Year (I was a Patreon-Subscriber) Zips wrotes about re-writing the existing code after his last Release and Changes to the UI too.
Well, naturally i could be wrong.

3.30 star(s) 29 Votes