RPGM Completed Bacon Quest: Lover's Beef [ Final Special Edition] [Witching Hour Entertainment]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
bacon1.jpg

Overview:

Bacon Quest: Lovers' Beef is a light-hearted dungeon crawler featuring Syren a sexy succubus and her cute friend Aoi. After Syren has an argument with her boyfriend, Aoi rushes to inform her of danger nearby. Along with Melina and Xenia the party pursues a dangerous dragon, fighting lots of curvy babes along the way.
Battle through each stage finding hidden gallery images, loot and hentai scenes. Leverage the onscreen map to take the sting out of navigating the dungeon and save anywhere. However, you will still want to manage resources wisely and form the best strategies to take out the voluptuous aggressors on your journey. They hit hard and look good doing it!

Updated: 2018-11-07
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

Other: COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

bacon2.jpg bacon3.jpg bacon4.jpg bacon5.jpg bacon6.jpg bacon7.jpg bacon8.jpg bacon9.jpg bacon10.jpg bacon11.jpg Screenshot_19.jpg Screenshot_20.jpg Screenshot_18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Aloo7009

May 29, 2017
..........................................................................................................ok..................i try....i think?

Reactions: Valronn

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
Noice.

EDIT: Nevermind, gameplay is already more effort than I want to put into it. Ripping the CG's seems to show there is little reward to it as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Can we get a version where the bacon has replaced all of these huge breasted girls? Which would be a 100% improvement in my books as the bacon looks more mouth watering and tasty looking then these girls are. Some of their faces look nice but who wants to just look at someones face the whole time?

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
I can cum in the bacon sandwich?

If yes i dowload it, otherwise it's a scandal

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes