Overview:

Back to the Future parody.​

Updated: 09 November, 2016
Developer / Publisher: 'Hytcn - |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6
Language: English/Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Information:

Download:
- - -
Links provided by

Last edited by a moderator:

aasdd

Aug 23, 2016
There are a lot of missing images, in both version, English and Russian. The phone pic, the bed pic, the sister's diary pic, etc...

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
How much content is in this? Is it as huge as the filesize implies or do they just not compress images?

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
There are a lot of missing images, in both version, English and Russian. The phone pic, the bed pic, the sister's diary pic, etc...
I opened up the code and at a glance, they do seem to be completely missing, not just in the wrong folders, as sometimes happens. "images" should have a bed.jpg, for example.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If you look at just the photo version of the game, it's 55mb but the gif version is ~1gb. So the game itself is small. Also he's asking people to send him pictures for what is currently missing in the game

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Dang.. Gonna update the OP to reflect photo is 55 mb and the gif is several gigs. And let them know it's missing pictures. Thanks for the info!
To Sardanapalos - Thanks for the torrent!

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
> And the developer is asking for pics to fill in the missing ones.

What? So he intentionally put in image links that he knows don't work? Why not just leave them out until he had something to put there?

... and how difficult is it to find an image of a bed or phone to use?

maxpowers

Aug 7, 2016
Does anyone know how to get to 1955? I can get the phone call at Doc's place. And Bif's cutscene also plays. But, if I try to get to the mall after 23.00, there is no option. Also, even if I stay at the mall before that, the doc cutscene does not play.

madek12

Aug 13, 2016
You need to go to sleep and the doc will call you. I have absolutely no idea how to progress in 1955 though. I helped elizabeth but I don't know what to do after that.

madek12

Aug 13, 2016
Yeah, I'm aready at his house. Helped repair the tv for the Elizabeth and met her father but I can't talk with him about anything.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I haven't played this version but in the previous one, you should go to school with doc on the monday after you first get to 1955 to see your parents.

placidlife

Aug 10, 2016
I haven't played this version but in the previous one, you should go to school with doc on the monday after you first get to 1955 to see your parents.
fixed the tv, but i have to deliver it on monday and no matter what i do i can seem to trigger going to school in 55.
any help? Thanks :)

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm playing through this version now to see if I can give you some insight