VN Ren'Py Back Home by Caramba Games

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hi everyone. I just opened this thread to show some of the images I made for my new visual novel, Back Home. There will be more soon. If you like it, please let me know. If you don't, please tell me why.

Lussuria

May 26, 2020
Jacky is cute, Idah personally looks like a dorky whore tho, maybe that's what you are going for. I like their small tits though. That down blouse is a nice shot. The dude in red in the first post is goofy dweeb looking too. Pretty good quality renders. Keep up the good work!

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Jacky is cute, Idah personally looks like a dorky whore tho, maybe that's what you are going for. I like their small tits though. That down blouse is a nice shot. The dude in red in the first post is goofy dweeb looking too. Pretty good quality renders. Keep up the good work!
Thanks! I'm actually quite pleased with your impressions.

Jacky is cute, yeah. I'm glad you think so, because that's her main purpose in the story.

The guy in red is the main character, you will see most things through his eyes. You could call him a goofy dweeb, because that's what he is when the story starts. The idea is that he will learn, grow up, evolve during the story.

But calling Idah a dorky whore.... I wouldn't do that, not when she's around anyway. But in a sense, your observation is right. She is geeky and rather direct about sex. It shouldn't be the first impression you get when you see her. I see what you mean, so I'm considering to tone her down a little, especially in the banner image.

Reactions: TritonSands

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Yeah the guy in the first pic does look like a dweeb (& not someone i'd play as). He needs to look less like an underage dork & more presentable atleast. As for Idah, I don't see any problem with her.. she's very good looking for her size and all (her body proportions work for her) & I love how perky her breasts & nipples are (though I personally like em longer).

The only real downside I can see is that we can't play it yet.

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
I really liked this great start! The girls look really nice, sexy but very pretty. You've been able to make me care about the characters which is the best thing to happen in these games.. Kind of felt like I was that older guy reliving some pleasant memories that could have been.. I did identify with the mc thinking back to my high school days.. before I started partying. The story has a kind of innocence while being erotic and it's nice to see the affection between Jacky and the mc, The animations were good too, even the traffic going by when you're walking back to the hotel. Very much looking forward to more. Thank you

Reactions: Rico Caramba

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'll focus on the male as I always look there first from my perspective. I think if his designed narrative arc is to start as kind of dorky but maybe then "clean up" and evolve a bit over time, then this kind of matches well to me. I can't quite see his entire hair, but his face and especially potential jawline (it's a bit rounded but maybe can be chiseled more over time) kind of tells me that he could look very handsome in the long run. If this is kind of the intent, I think it's perfect.

The blond girl screams cute and perky to me. I imagine she will be a little bundle of joy? :)

Idah (brown haired girl) gives me a more alluring/mysterious vibe, like kind of a bit dorky on the outside but much more on the inside.

Keep in mind this is from my perspective so many guys might see the girls differently!

Reactions: Rico Caramba

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I'll focus on the male as I always look there first from my perspective. I think if his designed narrative arc is to start as kind of dorky but maybe then "clean up" and evolve a bit over time, then this kind of matches well to me. I can't quite see his entire hair, but his face and especially potential jawline (it's a bit rounded but maybe can be chiseled more over time) kind of tells me that he could look very handsome in the long run. If this is kind of the intent, I think it's perfect.

The blond girl screams cute and perky to me. I imagine she will be a little bundle of joy? :)

Idah (brown haired girl) gives me a more alluring/mysterious vibe, like kind of a bit dorky on the outside but much more on the inside.

Keep in mind this is from my perspective so many guys might see the girls differently!
Thanks, Tess and others. The first episode is out, so it can be played. You can find it if you click on the back home signature below.